Archerfish Solo is an all-in-one video surveillance system: outdoor/indoor 802.11 wireless camera, DVR, Intelligent Surveillance Technology, and a personal web portal for online system management and 24/7 viewing of live and recorded video for free from any computer. It's different from other video surveillance systems because it understands what it sees. You tell Archerfish what to detect and what to ignore, so you only get mobile alerts that are important to you. No more wasted hours watching empty scenes or meaningless motion alerts. When it comes to watching over your home, business and family, don't settle for anything less than Archerfish.
- Intelligent Surveillance Technology, newer than motion detection, alerts on specific activities - like a person, car, or other objects - not just motion. Reduces false alerts.
- Three video options include: live, recorded (DVR), and customizable alerts. View live and DVR video online for free from any computer. Mobile access to video available for iPhone, iPod Touch or Android devices.
- Customizable video alerts triggered on user-defined activities in up to three detection zones per camera; can be sent to any number of mobile phones or email addresses
- System expands to unlimited number of Archerfish cameras in one or more locations, managed from a single online account. No software needed to operate.
- Indoor/outdoor, low light, color, 802.11b/g wireless camera measuring just 4.5" high with built-in Intelligent Surveillance Technology and DVR (2GB microSD card included, expandable to 32GB). H.264 compression with choice of CIF or VGA resolution.
- All-in-one system, with automatic tamper detection, just needs broadband Internet service and wireless router to work.