This classified ad has expiredClick here to view current advertisements similar to this one.
Supplement Your Supplements
Of course, proper supplementation is only one aspect of a healthy routine. To get the most from your new, health-focused lifestyle, make sure to take your nutritional supplements regularly and:
• Drink 8–10 eight-ounce glasses of water each day, depending on your activity level
• Eat a healthy, balanced diet of low-glycemic foods, including plenty of fruits and vegetables
• Get adequate amounts of sleep. This can range between 6 and 10 hours a night, depending on the individual.
• Get at least 30 minutes of exercise five days a week
• Quit smoking, and limit your intake of alcoholic beverages and soda