|Enter your zip to find stuff near you|
This classified ad has expiredClick here to view current advertisements similar to this one.
(877) 741-2847 ~ FOR PEST CONTROL!
Bedbug Law in Arizona: Landlord VS Tennet
So what is the law regarding BEDBUGS in Arizona?
Who has to pay the bill, landlords or tenants for bedbugs?
Let me put this in simple terms:
Landlords responsibility for a bedbug
1)YOU PAY THE BILL!!! The law is very clear about this. There is
only one exception and that is if they don’t cooperate with you.
2)You have to give your tenants a copy of the bill, and
educational material regarding bedbugs. – WE CAN HELP WITH THIS!
3) You can’t rent out your house or unit if it has bedbugs.
4) You have seven business days after being notified your home or
unit has bedbugs to have it inspected and then seven more days to have it
5) You have to hire a licensed pest control professional to rid
the home or unit from bedbugs.
6) You must provide your tenants with a written notice of the
bedbug mitigation treatment protocol at least three business days before
treatment. -WE CAN HELP WITH THIS!
Tenants responsibility for a bedbug
1) You have to maintain your unit free of bedbugs.
2) Don’t bring the bedbugs in on something you know has them.
3) You have 3 days to notify your landlord that you have
4) You have to allow the landlord and Pest control professional
access to your home.
5) You have to follow instructions provided by your landlord and
pest control professional.
6) You can only let pest control professionals apply products to
rid the bedbugs.
7) If the landlord does not deal with the bedbugs you can get it
done and take it out of your rent. (see the law for details)
8) If you don’t follow the protocols provided you may be
financially responsible for the treatment!!
You can find the law in its entirety here.
Page Created with PageBreeze Free HTML
Editor / Web Hosting