|LG Infinia 55LW5600 55- Inch Cinema 3D 1080p 120 Hz LED- LCD HDTV with Smart TV and Four Pairs of 3D Glasses|
If you enjoy the depth, realism and entertainment of 3D at the theater, you'll love having it at home with LG Cinema 3D on the LW6500 TV. And it's not just 3D. It's crisp 3D on a brilliant LED Plus display. On top of that, it's locked and loaded with virtually limitless entertainment capabilities of LG Smart TV. Staying in has never looked better. This is what home entertainment is all about.
3D Technology Checklist This product is 3D-related. To help you get a great 3D experience, use the checklist below to ensure you have everything you need. 3D viewing requires: A Display
First, you'll need a 3D-ready display--whether it's a 3D HDTV, 3D projector, or 3D computer monitor. These displays have more processing power than standard 2D models for displaying 3D images in rapid succession. A Source
Your display may be ready for 3D playback, but you'll still need a device to read 3D content. This can be a cable box with a subscription to a 3D channel, a 3D Blu-ra
- LG's Cinema 3D technology delivers flicker free, wide angle viewing through use of lightweight, inexpensive, battery free glasses (included: four pairs of glasses).
- Smart TV allows you to access limitless content, thousands of movies, downloadable apps, videos and the best of the web all organized in a simple to use interface.
- Enjoy your favorite 2D movies and shows in immersive 3D with LG's 2D to 3D conversion feature.
- LG's LED Plus backlight technology provides even greater control of brightness through local dimming that delivers better contrast.
- TruMotion 120Hz technology lets you see sports, video games and high-speed action with virtually no motion blur. Full HD 1080p gives it superior picture quality over standard HDTV.