This Flight Sim Was Designed To Be 100% REAL!
ProFlightSimulator gives you REAL aircraft, REAL scenery, and REAL controls!
ProFlightSimulator makes flying a real aircraft fun and easy. This isn't a video game for little kids with 3 buttons to push. This is a simulator , based on actual real-life flight controls.
Once you get familiarized with the controls, it's more than just a game. This is a great self paced way to learn to prepare you for learning how to fly in real life.
This Flightsimulator games is available on Clickbank with special discount! Click this link to take advantage of this discount!
Here are some of the features of this amazing combat flight simulator:
- Realistic flight dynamics- As close to real life as possible. Makes you feel that you're flying the plane.
- Simple controls - No avionics to worry about...focus is straight on maneuvering. Playable with keyboard or joystick.
- Advanced A.I - Lots of time and effort have been put into the A.I. to make sure it will make a good opponent!
- LAN/Network support for up to 32 clients - Connect up with your friends and engage bandits in massive furballs, up to 4 teams.
- Full Tacview ACMI Recording support - Review your moves and grooves after you finish your moving and grooving.
- Joystick support - Plug in your favorite flight stick or even gamepad.
- Seven flyable real-world jets - Fly your favorite modern jet! Raptors, Fulcrums, Vipers and more..
ProFlightSimulator users to fly in formation, put on an air show or just to have fun. You can easily locate other pilots or yourself with Google Map integration Multiplayer map server shows all the active pilots superimposed on top of a Google map.
Here’s what one of the owners had to say about Proflightsimulator:
I have hundreds of hours in PC-based 777 simulators and this Pro Flight Simulator experience is absolutely top notch. Everything in the cockpit is modeled very accurately - and you get to control every switch, button, and handle. Very immersive!(By J Hudson)
Click Here To Read More About Proflightsimulator