FREE Toddler Parenting Tips Presentation:
Unusual Tips to Effective Parenting
by Chris Thompson – Certified Master Hypnotist and NLP Practitioner
In this FREE presentation below, you’ll learn:
- The only real reason your kids are not already well behaved.
- The way most parents talk to their kids, causing them to do exactly what you don’t want
- The crucial emotional bridge you MUST establish with your child before you try to change their behavior.
- The one word you are probably abusing, which makes your children totally ignore you – and what to do instead.
Parents Click Here for your FREE presentation withimportant tips on ways you can start communicating better with your child and getting the results you want.
4 Facts You MUST Understand if you are Ever Going to Effectively Deal with the Terrible Twos or Child Behavior Problems
1. Behavior is driven by Emotion, NOT Logic. This is fundamental to everything. Behavior, for any person of any age, is determined by their emotional state. People ACT from their emotions, and they later JUSTIFY their actions with logic. But small kids don’t have the ability to use logic, so they act purely from emotion.
2. We tend to overuse the word “No” when we talk to our kids. You remember the story of the boy who cried wolf, right? The little shepherd boy was bored while watching the sheep so he decided to cry wolf and make the villagers come running. Before long, they stopped responding to his false cries. When a parent cries “No” at every little thing, kids stop listening. The parent’s cries fade into the background. I’ll teach you multiple ways to get what you want without screaming “NO” at your child – and it simply works better!
3. If you want to have any chance at all of influencing your child’s behavior, you MUST have rapport first. Rapport simply means having an emotional connection to another person. I’ll show you how you can learn LOTS of ways to create this crucial emotional bridge before you change a child’s behavior.
Before we get to #4 if you didn’t do it already, make sure you sign up to get my free audio lesson teaching you 3 powerful language techniques you can use to inspire better behavior right now!
Discover 3 Language Strategies You can Use Right Now for Better Child Behavior
Free Audio Lesson for Visiting ($9.95 value)
Just enter your first name and email below and the Free Audio Lesson will be instantly emailed to you. You’ll discover:
- Learn this simple way to improve your success rate at getting your kids to listen and do as you ask.
- Discover the biggest common language mistake parents make. This mistake is actually causing your kids to do the opposite of what you want.
- Find out what technique most parents use far too often, making it almost completely useless. When you fix this mistake you’re going to get much better results!
- You’ll also receive a FREE subscription to my parenting tips newsletter ($47 value). The tips I send out are very different than anything you’ve seen. Thousands of parents have experienced the difference they make!
4. Language is a powerful tool and there are a bunch of tactics you need to learn to create the outcomes you want. Here’s a specific tip: Use positive language instead of negative language. This is explained in detail either in the free audio lesson above, and in the video presentation.
“Your Guide is Almost Like a Magic Bullet”
Chris, I recently purchased your “Talking to Toddlers” mp3 and it was fantastic! Literally, this is not an exaggeration, but the same day I first tried presuppositions and double-binds, I saw a change in my relationship with my 2 year old son. In the week following, whereas before our relationship largely consisted of Dad the enforcer and toddler the oppressed (with lots of feelings of guilt and lots of tears respectively), we became closer, happier, and I really feel good about being a Dad now. Especially since I have the tools for guiding my son, but at the same time honoring his inherent rights to dignity and self-determination.
Thanks, Chris. Truly, your guide has made a difference. And for all of those like me who found themselves skeptical at first, even after reading the ‘testimonials’ offered by your website, I find myself now writing one! For any parent out there who senses that things could be better somehow, but are unsure of how to make things better with your toddler, Chris your guide is almost like a magic bullet. I continue to work through your lessons and apply the tools they provide.
“Using the Techniques and LOVE Them”
Thank you for the toddler tips! I laughed in agreement as I read your most recent tip, which mentions Milton Erickson (whom I studied about as a Psychology major in college) and hypnotic commands. I know these things work. I am using the techniques you have been emailing me and LOVE THEM, they are working with my 3-yr-old boy. I strongly believe in power of suggestion and I am familiar with NLP, just hadn’t thought about it the way you presented it and I will now be telling my son stories using this technique.
I can’t wait to hear all your other tips!
Here’s a great article I wrote on using distraction to change child behavior. I explain many of the subtleties involved, which I think you’ll enjoy. It’s a great example of a situation where a great day can start to turn sour because one kid gets bored and starts bugging a sibling. This is one of those situations that often results in a parent yelling at the child to behave better, and somebody usually ends up in tears by the end of the ordeal. No fun.
By learning the tools that I teach, you’ll start to learn how to solve these types of parenting problems easily, without thinking about it. Then you’ll say to yourself, “How cool … I can actually DO this stuff”. It feels good.
“You Have Changed My Boy And My Life”
Chris – I bought your audio course two weeks ago. Let me tell you that you are my hero! I have a boy who is nearly 3 and he was driving me crazy to the point where I thought I failed as a mum. I’m only on lesson 6 and my boy is changing in front of my eyes. Your strategies really work and to my surprise when I test them on adults they work too! Thank you very much. You have changed my boy and my life on the whole.
Doris (from Malta)