This classified ad has expiredClick here to view current advertisements similar to this one.
1. Learn Every Class - There are ten classes in World of Warcraft and each class has three specializations. That means there are 30 potential opponents you could face, each of them with different strategies, tactics, and combat methods depending on their experience and personal preferences. By learning each class’s most common combat methods and how they would react to your class, you'll severely cut down on how much guessing you have to do during a fight.
2. Play Every Battleground - If you want to maximize your conquest points and really take off in the battlegrounds you should play each Battleground equally and not just the ones you enjoy. Feel free to spend as much time as you like in the Battlegrounds that you do like, but don't forget to practice at least once a week in the others.
3. Join a Group or a Guild – One of the easiest ways to get better in PVP is to join a group of fellow players and work with them. Using the battleground finder or simply hopping into random arena teams can be fun but it won't help you learn to work with other people.
4. Keep up on the Latest Patches - When a patch occurs in World of Warcraft a lot of things change, but nothing changes more than how PVP works. To really stay ahead of the curve you need to know what's coming, test the changes on the PTR server, and work with your fellow players to develop strategies for when the patch goes live.
5. Learn Your Hotkeys - Your keyboard is your best friend. Forget about the mouse and learn how to use each of the keys on your keyboard to master the rapid input of commands. The faster you can enter your commands, the more of an upper hand you’ll have over your opponents.
Why is PVP in World of Warcraft so hard? Because there are so many other players working just as hard as or harder than you with whom you need to compete. Unlike instances and raids where you just need to learn the tactics and practice repeatedly, PVP requires you to learn everything your opponent could possibly do so that you be ready when it happens. Hopefully these five tips will help you get started, don't forget to keep researching and spend plenty of time watching videos to learn more about how PVP works both for your class and the other nine.
Click the link below to get further information
|Copyright© 1999 - 2013 USFreeads. All rights reserved|
Terms of Service