There are so many people talking about Autism, and just so little good quality helpful information available to parents, caregivers and concerned relatives and friends of those with autism, or suspected with autism.
This is where the Essential Guide To Autism comes in...
It was written for those who are confused and maybe a little scared about Autism and how it may impact lives and the lives of their loved ones.
And it is for anyone who want to understand the options available to them to diagnose and manage any Autism.
Here is a quick summary of just some of the information you will gain from reading The Essential Guide To Autism:
- The three main signs of autism - and how to quickly and easily recognize each (Page 6)
- 13 simple questions all concerned parents should ask themselves if they think their child may have autism - your responses to these questions will ensure you know what step to take next (Page 9)
- 28 signs of autism - with these you'll know exactly what behaviors to look for (Page 10)
- Common treatments for autism - and how to know which (if any) treatment is right for your loved one (Page 13)
- 18 questions you should always ask before submitting your child for a particular treatment (Page 13)
- The six most common autism treatments used today - plus, whether or not it is good to combine treatments (Page 14)
- The positives and negatives of using Applied Behavioral Analysis to treat autism - and how to tell if your child is right for an ABA program (Page 15)
- The effectiveness of the most common alternative autism treatments - plus, 14 things that you should always look for before selecting an alternative treatment program (Page 24)
- How to use the diet to help control autism naturally - many symptoms can decrease in severity and some may even disappear with a change in diet ... learn more here (Page 29)
- 6 tips for a successful supplementation program - these tips will help you cut costs and ensure that your child adjusts to the program (Page 35)
- How to cope with the stress of raising an autistic child - this information will have you feeling better and more relaxed than you have in years (Page 37)
- How to ensure the safety of an autistic child - follow these 12 simple tips and your child's safety is practically guaranteed (Page 40)
- How to ensure the education needs of your autistic child are being met - including seven questions that you should always ask your child's school (Page 42)
- How to deal with an autistic adolescent - follow these tips to safely navigate your way through this difficult time in anyone's life (Page 43)
- How to plan for your autistic child's transition to adulthood - including 13 questions you should ask yourself (Page 46)
"Oh Rachel, thank you so much with all of my heart. At last I can tell everyone that my beautiful little 5 year old grandson is NOT lazy, is NOT naughty, and above all is NOT stupid.... The Essential Guide To Autism provided the information that I have been striving to find... Thankyou and bless you." Beryl - June 2006