|Enter your zip to find stuff near you|
This classified ad has expiredClick here to view current advertisements similar to this one.
Confused About Autism?
Well I am not surprised...
There are so many people talking about Autism, and just
so little good quality helpful information available to
parents, caregivers and concerned relatives and friends of those with autism,
or suspected with autism.
This is where the Essential Guide To Autism comes in...
It was written for those who are confused and maybe
a little scared about Autism and how it may impact lives
and the lives of their loved ones.
And it is for anyone who want to understand the options
available to them to diagnose and manage any Autism.
Here is a quick summary of just some of the information
you will gain from reading The Essential Guide To Autism:
- The three main signs of autism - and how to quickly
recognize each (Page 6)
- 13 simple questions all concerned parents should ask
themselves if they think their child may have autism - your responses
to these questions will ensure you know what step to take next
- 28 signs of autism - with these you'll know exactly
behaviors to look for (Page 10)
- Common treatments for autism - and how to know which
(if any) treatment is right for your loved one (Page 13)
- 18 questions you should always ask before submitting
your child for a particular treatment (Page 13)
- The six most common autism treatments used today -
plus, whether or not it is good to combine treatments (Page 14)
- The positives and negatives of using Applied Behavioral
Analysis to treat autism - and how to tell if your child is right
for an ABA program (Page 15)
- The effectiveness of the most common alternative autism treatments - plus, 14 things that you should always look
for before selecting an alternative treatment program (Page 24)
- How to use the diet to help control autism naturally
symptoms can decrease in severity and some may even disappear
with a change in diet ... learn more here (Page 29)
- 6 tips for a successful supplementation program -
these tips will help you cut costs and ensure that your child adjusts
program (Page 35)
- How to cope with the stress of raising an autistic
child - this
information will have you feeling better and more relaxed
than you have in years (Page 37)
- How to ensure the safety of an autistic child - follow
simple tips and your child's safety is practically guaranteed
- How to ensure the education needs of your autistic
being met - including seven questions that you should
always ask your child's school (Page 42)
- How to deal with an autistic adolescent - follow these
safely navigate your way through this difficult time
life (Page 43)
- How to plan for your autistic child's transition to
including 13 questions you should ask yourself (Page
Plus, much more besides.
Here's what one reader had to say about 'The Essential
Guide To Autism':
Rachel, thank you so much with all of my heart. At last
I can tell everyone that my beautiful little 5 year old grandson
is NOT lazy, is NOT naughty, and above all is NOT stupid....
The Essential Guide To Autism provided the information that I have
to find... Thankyou and bless you."
Beryl - June 2006