All TrafficHoopla.com Members should login, see 2nd Join, and take action.
Our instructions are to join each in the Join list, and use them daily to promote your business, your affiliate sites, your splash pages, all of your promotions.
Plus, we are also an excellent traffic builder. To build traffic, join each in the Join list, and use them daily to promote your Traffic Hoopla. The point is to get signups and earn referral rewards. And the goal is to build upwards of 10K to more than 20K, ongoing daily traffic.
If you follow our traffic building instructions, do as we do, soon, you will reap a bountiful traffic harvest. What is a bountiful traffic harvest? We are talking about large amounts of ongoing daily traffic that may be directed to any site, anytime.
5 Things I Love About Safelist
- Quick and easy to use. I can login right now, to all Top 21 Safelist (also called List Builders), send my promotional message on each, to thousands, and be done within one hour.
- Generally, from the Top 21 Safelist, we see a higher conversion rate than from other similar advertising resources.
- And generally, from the Top 21 Safelist, we see a better new visitor rate than from other similar advertising resources.
- Better commissions and commission opportunities. Not all Safelist, but many of the top ranked offer better commission opportunities, and see more commissions paid.
- If done right, Safelist advertising is a safe and most convenient format for email marketing, which is considered an excellent advertising arena for your business.
If you are a newcomer, please do not start with Safelist. We recommend all newcomers get started with 1st Join first, gain a little understanding and experience, then expand into Safelist.
If looking for the complete Top 21 Safelist, see our List Hoopla, end of 2nd Join.
And keep in mind — There are hundreds of Safelist, most are worthless in that they generate little to no traffic or results. However, there are those that do work, and we see results every day. And because of this, our testing is so important.
Real Simple, Real Easy, on Purpose!