Attention CATIA programmers…
Introducing the internet’s most complete guide to teach you how to write VBA
macros for CATIA V5!
With this VB Scripting for CATIA V5: Expanded Edition eBook you can learn to create the perfect macro to automate your time consuming processes. If you hired an engineering services company to write macros for you or your company it would cost you thousands of dollars. Why not teach yourself and impresses your bosses? The evolution of an engineer is all about continuous learning.
I’ve created hundreds of macros and included some example codes in the book. This 159 page ebook come as a downloadable pdf file which you can view right on your PC; eReader not required!
The seven tutorials include the following topics:
Workshop 1: Fundamentals
- How to add a macro library
- How to open and run macros
- How to create an icon for your macros
- Create a “hello” message box macro
Workshop 2: Creating Your Own VBA Modules and Classes
- Create a new class module in a new VBA library named “Messenger”.
- Give the Messenger class a simple “Public” property and use the class in a CATIA macro.
- Enhance the Messenger class so that the “getting” and “setting” of its properties are controlled by “Get” and “Let” methods.
- Give the Messenger class a method called “Capitalize” that serves to manipulate the string information that is stored in its properties.
Workshop 3: Creating a Basic VBA Program from Scratch
- Create a new module in the macro library created in Workshop 2 called myVBA_01
- Program a routine that creates two integer variables, adds them, and then displays the result in a “message box”.
- Create a new module with a routine using a Sub
- Create a new module with a routine using a Function
- Create a new module with a routine using arrays and a For loop.
Workshop 4: Objects in CATIA VBA
- Create a new module in the macro library myVBA_01.
- Start an “empty” CATMain() Sub.
- Observe the properties and methods of the CATIA object.
- Grab the Documents collection and display its Count property.
Workshop 5: Navigating a Part Document with Error Handling
- Create a new CATPart in CATIA and create a new CATIA VBA library and module.
- Use error handling in your code to check that the active document is a part document
- Have the program count the number of sketch based features using error handling
Workshop 6: Creating Sketch Geometry
- Start a new macro recording.
- Create a sketch on the Y-Z plane that consists of a single line.
- Open the recorded macro and observe what has been recorded.
- Modify the macro to create additional geometry and rerun it on a new part document.
Workshop 7: Using Forms in CATIA VBA
- Create a form in the macro library
- Create various buttons and fields in the form.
- Re-use code from an earlier workshop in order to add CATIA functionality and interactivity
And that’s not nearly all. You’ll discover much more in this rare ebook. And what’s really great is that
You Can Begin Learning How to Write VBA macros In The Next 30 Seconds!
You can order amazing system right now and actually start discovering the secret to VB scripting within 30 seconds… yes, that is right… WITHIN 30 SECONDS you can begin automating those repetitive designer tasks!
That’s because I’ve taken the entire system and turned it into a downloadable eBook. All you need to do is open the eBook on your computer and begin reading!
But don’t worry, downloading the information in “VB Scripting for CATIA V5: Expanded Edition” is a real snap. . (It works perfectly with both MAC or PC computers.)
You can place your order right now and be benefiting to this entire system 30 seconds later. All for a one time fee of $34.99!