For Sale ... 24 (TWENTY-FOUR) Brand New, Factory Sealed PACKS of RE-VIVE COLOR RESTORER for FABRICS and TEXTILES and CLOTHING. REVIVE is used in your WASHING MACHINE and it RESTORES COLOR TO YOUR FADED CLOTHES or FABRICS. COLOR: Black
24 (TWENTY-FOUR) PACKS of BLACK RE-VIVE COLOR RESTORER
FROM the MANUFACTURER ...
In just One Treatment, RE-VIVE cleans and puts color back into faded, tired clothes. Add a new lease on life to jeans, shirts, skirts and many other items including linens, placemats, and towels. When they begin to fade again, just put the color back in with RE-VIVE. Suitable for natural fibers (cotton and wool), synthetic fibers (viscose, rayon, etc.), and fiber mixtures.
FEATURES, SPECIFICATIONS, and BENEFITS to YOU
- Item: RE-VIVE Color Restorer for Clothes, Fabrics, and Textiles
- Manufacturer: Iberia
- UPC: 803374005516
- Condition: Brand New. Factory Sealed.
- Quantity: 24 (Twenty-Four) Packs. You will be getting 6 (Six) Boxes with 4 (Four) Packs per Box.
- Great Value. Less than $1.00 per Pack.
- Color: Black
- Cleans as it Restores Faded Colors
- Great to Rejuvenate:
- Clothing: T-Shirts, Jeans, Turtlenecks, Sweaters, etc.
- Towels and Hand Towels
- Placemats, etc.
- Natural Fibers, Synthetic Fibers, Fiber Mixtures
- Easy to Use. Works in Your Washing Machine.
- Safe for All Washing Machines
- Includes Instructions and a Usage Chart so You Always Know How Much to Use
- ReVive Brings New Life Back to Faded Clothing and Textiles
- Made in Spain
- USA Seller. Ships Fast from The U.S.A.
*** FAST PRIORITY MAIL SHIPPING WITH INSURANCE ***
Revive Your Faded Clothing and Textiles with RE-VIVE Color Restorer.
The Price of this Item is $22.88 + S & H. Sometimes, we accept Offers, so Feel Free to Contact Us.
Shipping Prices Quoted (on Paypal) are for Shipments Within the 48 Continental United States only.
Non-U.S., Alaska, Hawaii, and APO / FPO Buyers: Click Here (or Contact Us) for Shipping Options to Your Destination.
Have Questions? Please E-Mail us at: USFA@Carry-More.com
Be sure to include: SKU "30557", or the Item ID# at the top of the page, so we will know what item you are inquiring about.
Look This Item Over ... Just Don't Overlook It.