This classified ad has expiredClick here to view current advertisements similar to this one.
Eat Berries.... That's right, berries.. Your heart just might thank you.
There are some simple steps you can take to keep your blood pressure in the normal range and your circulatory health stable. One of these involves a little-known quick fix that you can find at your local grocery store...BERRIES..... Or, you can get them all in one drink mix. "Energetics"
About one in three adults has to work extra hard to maintain a healthy blood pressure. Though you might think that it affects men the most, it actually depends on your age.
In youth, men are much more likely than women to have blood pressure troubles. In middle age - between 45 and 65 - it's more or less a dead heat between the sexes. And over the age of 65, women are more prone to blood pressure concerns!
Our blood vessels naturally become less flexible with age. In part, this is due to the presence of calcium and cholesterol in the walls of arteries. Blood vessels need to have "give" in them in order to flex with the ebb and flow of blood volume.
When I was in school, I was taught that your pressure should be 100 plus your age. I think the drug companies have changed that. I thought it was because the arteries get harder and less flexible as we age so, it takes more pressure for the blood to get to our brain. Made sense at the time.
Water retention can keep your body's tissues swollen, affecting blood volume. Stress makes your blood vessels tighten up, affecting blood pressure and overall well-being. So, to reduce water retention, drink more water...Hard to believe but it's true. Not tap water tho.
You may want to check with your physician on how much water you should drink. We think one-half ounce for each pound of weight. So, if you weigh 160, you would drink at least 80 ounces of water a day. Even more in the summer. I prefer distilled water but you need to add a complete mineral to the distilled water.
Try these tips for healthy blood pressure
1. Relax, relax, relax. This will cost you nothing and save you so much. Too often, people let stress get the best of them, which can let blood pressure soar. Use deep breathing, stretching, yoga, long walks or a new hobby to keep yourself calm.
2. Exercise. Regular physical activity is good for your blood pressure and your heart health.
3. Take supplements that support balanced blood pressure levels. Dietary supplements that contain heart-healthy vitamins and minerals can give your body the nutrients it needs to naturally keep your blood pressure healthy.
4. Eat blueberries. That's right, Blueberry, Maqu, Acai, Goji, Mangosteen, Cranberry, Blackberry, Red Raspberry, Cherry, Strawberry, Pomegranate, Grape, Papaya, Orange, Pineapple and Aloe Vera, where can you get that combination. Alivamax has them all. !
5. Try other blue, purple and red fruits while you're at it. A compound called resveratrol can be found in the skin of fruit that is any of these shades. This substance may be good for heart health, which is one reason why you occasionally read news items promoting red wine or grapes.
6. Don't smoke. You know about that, we don't even need to talk about it.
7. Finally, watch your sodium intake. As your doctor's probably told you, too much salt in your diet can ease your blood pressure up quietly. Try eating low-sodium versions of your favorite foods. Watch hidden salt...condiments, meats, soups, desserts and canned and preserved foods like pickles.
How can I get enough berries without eating so many. Alivamax has the answer, they have produced the very best combination of all of the important berries in a mix called "Energetics".
This will give you more than the recommended intake of berries along with many other ingredients that will help you get the nutrition you need and it tastes good too.
Get energy, protein, electrolytes, minerals and all of the berries from one great tasting drink. You can quickly mix the effervecent powder for a hot or cold drink. It's not only good for you it tastes great too. Alivamax for your health.
Remember ...."Your Health is Your Wealth"....and it can bring you both.
|Copyright© 1999 - 2013 USFreeads. All rights reserved|
Terms of Service