Programmable Towel Warmer Timer
These 7 day/24 hour Programmable timers are installed to regulate when a towel warmer switches on and off. They also have a manual override on timer for use as an on/off switch.
- Overall Dimensions: 2.7" H x 1.8" W x 1.6" D
- Power: 2400 Watts, 120 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- AMP: 20
- Operating Modes: 7-day, up to 14 settings
- Operating Temperature: 40 W min.,500 W max
- Certified by UL for the USA and Canada.
- Program Towel Warmers up to 7 on and off times per week
- Manual override enables load to be turned on/off without affecting programming
- Functions as a single-pole or 3-way switch
- 40 W min.,500 W max.
Install this 7-Day, 40-500W Timer onto a standard single or multi-gang electrical box. The timer may be used for a single pole, or an existing 3-way switch installation. Program the date and time and then your seven on and off sequences, and the Timer will make sure your Heated Towel Rails and Towel Warmers are on and off at your preferred day and times.
Do not let the timer have the unit on for short periods of time because the unit needs time to warm up and temperature to remain constant. Programs are protected against a power failure by a re-installed rechargeable battery. Additional features include an LCD that shows the time, day and load status.
1 year, limited Warranty
Towel Warmers Installation and care instructions
Benefit and used of Radiant Towel Warmer