|Enter your zip to find stuff near you|
This classified ad has expiredClick here to view current advertisements similar to this one.
I am selling my 2003 Yamaha Roadstar Silverado SE. #468 of 1600, 18884 miles. KBB value $6000.00. Updated with Custom Chrome Big Straights 3" pipes, K&N Air filter and Vista Cruise throttle lock. Metzeler tires with less than 5000 miles. Hate to part with it but time and priorities prevent me from enjoying it like I want. Lots of chrome: bike looks and runs great.
This special, limited-edition model commemorates the 25th Anniversary of Yamaha's Cruiser line-up starting with the 1978 XS650 Special, and features styling extras galore...
• Chromed fork, beautifully accent special-edition
• Liquid Silver paint scheme and classic-style whitewall tires.
• Black engine finish highlights luster of engine's chromework.
• All-new windshield with Silver Edition insignia.
• Leather fuel tank panel features eye-catching silver accent, while studded saddles and backrest and all-new, double-buckle saddlebags sport gorgeous silver-tipped conchos.
• Silver Edition touches abound, including a Limited Edition serial plate (only 1500 will be produced for the US, 1600 total), special speedometer-mounted logo, and swank 3-D emblem on tank Star badging.
• 98 cubic inches of air-cooled, long-stroke, OHV, 48° V-twin -- pumps out incredible, low-rpm torque (99 ft.-lbs. @ 2250 rpm) for unparalleled acceleration and overall cruising performance.
• Pushrod valve actuation keeps overall engine height down and ensures more uniform heat dissipation due to the lack of a cam chain case.
• Hydraulic valve lifters driven by twin camshafts deliver exceptional performance and lower maintenance needs.
• Single Mikuni BSR 40mm CV carburetor with throttle position sensor features an electronic fuel pump, accelerator pump, carburetor heater and handy side-mounted air filter to ensure consistent fuel flow, greater throttle response and optimum power throughout the rev range.
• Smooth-shifting 5-speed transmission with 5th gear overdrive delivers outstanding cruising performance with low rpm at highway speeds.
• Smooth, quiet belt drive system is extremely low maintenance and simplifies customization.
• Dry sump lubrication system uses a handy spin-on filter and creates lower center of gravity by helping reduce overall engine height to class-lowest 21.2".
• Forged lightweight pistons are extremely durable and reduce vibration with less reciprocating mass.
• Ceramic composite cylinder bore plating ensures greater durability due to optimal heat dissipation.
• Large-flywheel crankshaft delivers superior, low-rpm performance and incredible V-twin pulse feel.
• Heel-toe shifter adds versatility and enhances overall cruising comfort.
• Electric starting system features solenoid-activated auto-decompressor for easy, dependable starting.
• 2-into-2 exhaust system features beefy, staggered shotgun dual pipes putting out soulful V-twin exhaust tune.
• Solid-mounted engine housed in specially designed rigid, double-cradle frame features a stylish 32° rake.
• Extra-long, 66.3" wheelbase creates long and low retro profile, added rider comfort and well-balanced handling.
• Spacious ergonomics provide ample legroom and overall rider comfort.
• Telescopic 43mm front forks with stainless steel covers and 5.5" of travel stylishly smooth out the bumps.
• Link-type, preload-adjustable single rear shock with 4.3" of travel lowers center of gravity for better handling and plusher ride quality.
• Rear shock is tucked out of sight for classic, hardtail look.
• Large-diameter dual front and single rear disc brakes with sintered pads provide strong, linear, confidence-inspiring stopping power.
• Large, studded touring seat (with a low, 28" seat height) and passenger pillion pad and backrest provides unbeatable long-range comfort and added confidence at stoplights.
• Full-sized rider floorboards are roomy and comfortably positioned while helping reduce vibration.
• Wide, swept-back, 1"-diameter, rubber-mounted handlebars are easy to reach and reduce vibration to minimize fatigue.
• Separate subframe positioned under deeply valanced rear fender allows easy customization with numerous accessible mounting points.
• Industry-leading Star Family fit and finish features rich, lustrous paint and extensive chrome accents that create a machine as stunning as it is powerful.
• Deeply valanced steel fenders combine timeless styling with rugged durability.
• Fat whitewall tires on wire-spoked wheels evoke the classic retro cruiser look while providing stable handling and excellent grip.
• 5.3-gallon fuel tank with low-fuel warning light means exceptional cruising range.
• Medium-size adjustable windshield enhances riding experience by keeping wind and weather off the rider.
• Roomy, studded soft leather saddlebags look great and provide ample storage for longer trips.
• Ultra-thin, tank-mounted speedometer features an extremely stylish design and provides easy reading of odometer, dual tripmeters, clock, fuel gauge, low fuel, high beam, turn signal, neutral and engine diagnostic indicator lights.
• Seat and fork locks both integrated into main ignition switch for extra convenience.
• Handy dual underseat helmet holders.
• Powerful 12V 60/55-watt halogen headlight maximizes nighttime visibility and comes with beautiful chrome finish.
• 12V 18AH maintenance-free battery ensures fuss-free, dependable starting.
I am including many accessories with the motorcycle:
Floor jack and adapter for 4X4 or jet ski
SAC Brand soft luggage, 2 pieces, large main bag and smaller barrel shaped bag with waterproof liner and bungi net
Battery Tender plus battery trickle charger
Main cover and 2 spares
2 pr chaps, 1 brown, 1 black with fringes, sized for large (adjustable)
Wide riding belt with back support (helpful for long rides)
brown leather vest XL
all season gloves Men's Lg
Leather chest protector dickie for cold weather riding
Pair of Black Milwaukee Stirrup Riding boots, size 8 1/2 W, worn 3 times
Will throw in 4 helmets
Additional pictures on request
This is a really nice bike and I prefer to sell everything as a package. Price is for the bike only, I will throw in everything else. If you're considering buying a second bike or maybe a first time rider, this is a great way to get started.
Serious inquiries only. Please call (813)486-4244. Leave voice message and I will return call right away.