Is aloe good for you?
Is aloe good for you? Well, here are some facts about aloe and you can download a free pdf of the top 10 benefits of aloe here which were written by a Doctor:
You'll see from the benefits he lists that the answer to 'is aloe good for you' must be Yes!
So, on with some facts about what aloe can do for you!
- It contains a whole variety of vitamins and minerals which occur naturally in the aloe
- It gently cleans the digestive tract when taken in drink form so you absorb the nutrients from your food better
- It's a natural anti inflammatory
- It contains pain killing substances
- It acts as a general tonic
- It benefits the skin (inside and outside the body) and immune system
There are many more benefits which you will see on the pdf.
However, all aloe plants and products are different:
It is important that the aloe is stabilized else it deteriorates within hours.
Also, the inner leaf gel contains the goodness, not the rind or the leaf.
Out of 400+ types of aloe plant, only 4 have healing properties. The best is aloe barbadensis miller. This is the one used in Forever's products - they are the aloe world leader. Their aloe is available online here: www.bestaloestore.com
Is aloe good for you? The right aloe is, taken correctly!