|Enter your zip to find stuff near you|
This classified ad has expiredClick here to view current advertisements similar to this one.
Mobile Application Development using Android Programming – Hands-on Classroom Training – Edison NJ
We are offering a world class hands on training with classroom sessions for Mobile application development Android programming in Edison NJ.
A very hot, job fetching sure shot software training is now available.
Attend the free demo class to see the week by week syllabus and mode of teaching. See overall course syllabus below.
Completion of this training you will be a full fledged android programmer.
1. Learnt all the concepts and programming techniques in Android application development.
2. Solved a lot of real time example problems.
3. Understood how to create and publish applications to android Market Place. ( Android App store).
4. Develop your own Application as part of your project and publish it to android Market Place.
Who the Course is for:
• Anyone who wants a new career in Mobile Applications development.
• If you are looking to move out of your current software programming areas to a new hot programming area.
• If you wanted to increase your bill rate by learning Mobile application development ( Develop android applications for phones, Tablets ).
• If you are a free lancer, entrepreneur who wants to develop quick and efficient software product and sell/use it as SAAS / Android application product for customers to use
• If you are out of college and are looking to get a very good first job in IT divisions of financial , health and telecom industry in Mobile Development. ( Hands on Java/C#/C++ & Eclipse IDE experience in college is required )
Then this course is for you
• A good knowledge of Java/C#/C++ programming language (coding experience is essential).
• A good working knowledge of Eclipse IDE is required.
• Very high Motivation
• Ready to work hard and solve all the classroom and homework exercises.
• You have a laptop to bring it to the classroom sessions. For real time learning and programming.
Course Duration: 7 Weeks ( 6 Hrs per week ) See overall course syllabus below.
Free Demo Class: Week nights Jan 24th – 27th 7 – 9 pm est.
Pre registration required for Demo Class : Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 732-887-1197. Only limited seats per batch ( Max 5 students per batch ).
7 Weekends (Saturday and Sunday)
Morning Batch: 9 am – 12 pm EDT (sat & sun) for 7 Weeks ( 6 Hours per week )
Afternoon Batch: 2 pm – 5 pm EDT. (sat & sun) for 7 weeks. ( 6 Hours per week )
Option 1 : Weeknight batches: (Mon 3hrs, Wed 3hrs) – 4 to 5 weeks ( 6 Hours per week )
Monday: 7 to 10 pm EST
Wednesday: 7 to 10 pm EST
Option 2 : Weeknight Batches : ( Tuesday 3 hours , Friday 3 hours ) – 7 Weeks ( 6 Hours per week )
Tuesday : 7 to 10 pm EST
Friday: 7 to 10 pm EST.
Our Commitment to students:
• Small sized batches ( 4 to 5 students maximum )
• Lot of Hands on programming experience ( in class discussions and Homework exercises )
• Practical industry problem solving (android application building ) sessions.
• Interview questions and tips and tricks
Start Dates of our batches:
Free Demo Class: Tuesday Jan 24th 2012 - Friday January 27th 2012. Any one session. 7 pm EST – 9 pm EST
Start Date: Weekend Batches: January 28th – 29th 2012 – March 10th – 11th 2012
Start Date: Weeknight Batches: Jan 30th 2012- March 16th 2012
If you are interested please send your information/queries to email@example.com with your contact # to reach you. We will be in touch.
Course Fee : $750 for the entire session
Attend the free demo class to see the syllabus and mode of teaching.
Training Location : Edison, NJ
We are also having consulting division in our company, If you are interested to get placed to clients using Anroid across United States, we can help you to get a contract/full time job.
Our online training sessions are currently being planned and will be coming out soon
1. Installing and configuring Development Environment for Android
2. Java Basics ( refresher on concepts in Java )
3. Basic Android programming structure – Hello world and other basic programs.
4. Deploying Android Applications to phones and Tablets.
5. Android Layouts ( Linear, Table, Relative and other layout types ) and Android UI ( Views, View groups and other UI concepts )
6. Android Orientation & Activities.
7. Android Graphics
8. Android Menus & Themes
9. Android Styles
10. Intent and Intent Filters
11. UI Events and Event Programming in Android
12. Android Graphics 2D and 3D.
13. Android Animation
14. Custom Components
15. Persistence ( File , Shared Prefrences, SQL Lite Databases, Content Providers )
16. Multi Media Audio, Video, SMS, Telephony data, Webservices Integration, RSS Readers
17. Alarm, Notification, Toasts
18. Publishing Android Application to Android Market Place.
19. Project work
Each module is supported by a lot of Hands on programming exercises