For Sale ... a Brand New, Factory Fresh, UNIVERSAL 12 DEVICE REMOTE CONTROL. This Remote, can Control up to 12 Devices / Components at the Same Time ... TVs, Satellite Dishes, VCRs, Cable Boxes, Auxiliary Devices, Etc.
12 DEVICE / COMPONENT UNIVERSAL REMOTE CONTROL
This Universal Remote Can Replace Up to 12 of Your Current Remotes. Think about it!
FEATURES, SPECIFICATIONS, and BENEFITS to YOU
- Product: 12 Device / Component Universal Remote Control
- Model: 360201
- Attractive Silver Color with Blue and Gray Keys
- Can Replace Up to 12 of Your Current Remote Controls
- Each of the Device Keys Can Be Separately Programmed
- Can Control: TVs, VCRs, Cable Boxes, Audio Devices, DVD Players, PVRs, Etc.
- 12 Devices / Components Include:
TV1, TV2, VCR, Cable, LD, Hi-Fi, Aux, DVD, SAT, Amp, AC, CD
- Has Code Searching for a Device
- Menu, Mute, CATV, MTS, DISP, and Reset Buttons
- Volume Up / Down, Channel Up / Down, TV / AV, and Full VCR Control Buttons
- Uses 2 'AA' Batteries (INCLUDED)
- Includes a Programming Guide with All Required Codes
TRUELY UNIVERSAL: WILL WORK WITH AT LEAST
- 204 Brands of TVs
- 186 Brands of VCRs and / or TV / VCR Combos
- 128 Brands of Cable / Satellite Boxes
- 52 Brands of CD Players
- 33 Brands of VCD / LD / DVD Players
- 12 Brands of Air Conditioners Tuners / Audio Amplifiers
INCLUDED in this PACKAGE
- Brand New, Factory Fresh, 12 Function / Device Universal Remote Control
- 2 'AA' Batteries
- User Manual
*** FAST FIRST CLASS MAIL SHIPPING WITH INSURANCE ***
Replace Your Old Remote Control(s), or Consolidate Multiple Remotes into this One, State-of-the-Art Remote Control.
The Price of this Item is $13.99 + S & H. Sometimes, we accept Offers, so Feel Free to Contact Us.
Shipping Prices Quoted (on Paypal) are for Shipments Within the 48 Continental United States only.
Non-U.S., Alaska, Hawaii, and APO / FPO Buyers: Click Here (or Contact Us) for Shipping Options to Your Destination.
Have Questions? Please E-Mail us at: USFA@Carry-More.com
Be sure to include: SKU "26743", or the Item ID# at the top of the page, so we will know what item you are inquiring about.
Look This Item Over ... Just Don't Overlook It.