Turn Your Life Story Into a GREAT Read
Your Life Story contains tips for avoiding the problems that writers often face with large writing projects by walking you through the process in a series of chapters.
- Chapter 1 is about deciding on a plan of action and organizing your material. First thoughts are often the most valuable. You'll focus on digging for diamonds in the mountain of your experience.
- Chapter 2 is about choosing the right framework for your story. What approach will you take to storytelling? There are a number of different options to choose from.
- Chapter 3 delves further into the treasure troves that research can open up, and shows how imagination can expand that material into fascinating detail.
- Chapter 4 is about bolting it all together and smoothing the rough edges with a few simple tools -- grammar!
- Chapter 5 deals with lovers and losers, or what to do when there are too many 'home truths'
- Chapter 6 looks at where you will be at the end of the process. Has your understanding of the past changed?
==>>Turn Your Life Story Into a GREAT Read