How to Unlock Blackberry 9000 Bold with Unlock Code?
First step in unlocking your Blackberry 9000 Bold is getting the unlock code.
It can be purchased by clicking here: Blackberry 9000 Bold Unlock Code
How To Enter the Unlock Code?
1. Insert a non - working SIM card.
2. Ensure the phone is charged and then switch the phone on.
3. Optional Step: If the SIM card has a PIN, enter your PIN number.
4. The phone will then display a message top of the screen. The most common is Invalid SIM card.
5. Select Settings Menu, then go to Advanced Options > SIM Card
6. Type alt-MEPE by holding the ALT-key and typing the letters MEPE
7. This will not show on the screen.
8. When prompted with Enter Network MEP code (255 left) on the screen, enter the networkunlock code
provided for your phone then press Enter.
Unlocking your phone is as easy as 1-2-3.
Follow link bellow to get your Unlock Code:
Blackberry 9000 Bold Unlock Code