How to Unlock Blackberry 9860 Torch with Unlock Code?
First step in unlocking your Blackberry 9860 Torch is getting the unlock code.
It can be purchased by clicking here: Blackberry 9860 Torch Unlock Code
How To Enter the Unlock Code?
1. Go to settings
2. Go to options
3. Go to advanced options
4. Go to sim card
5. While holding the SHIFT key, type MEPD
6. You should now see the five locking categories listed
7. Highlight the "network Active"
8. While holding the ALT KEY, type MEP2
9. You are now prompted to enter the Network MEP code (it will also state how many attempts left)
10. Enter the code
11. Enter Return/Enter
12. The device should then be unlocked
Unlocking your phone is as easy as 1-2-3.
Follow link bellow to get your Unlock Code:
Blackberry 9860 TorchUnlock Code