Wire Work Secrets for Jewelry Makers
You Are About To Discover How to Drastically Improve Your Wire Jewelry Making Techniques in Minutes instead of Years
To Order Your Course And Free Bonus Pack
Table of Contents
Section #1 contains illustrations of all the techniques.
The Right Way to Open a Loop or Jump Ring: The Push-Pull Technique
Closing Jump Rings
Conditioning Jump Rings
The Wiggle Technique For Jump Rings
Technique: How to make a Simple loop
Technique: How to Make a Wrapped Loop
Technique: The Perfect Coil
Handcutting method of Making Jump Rings
Advanced Jump Ring Cutting Techniques
- Sawcutting Method #1:
- Sawcutting Method #2:
Section #2 Is filled with tips, tricks and techniques to take your jewelry making to the next level
- Wire Cutting Tips&
- Filing and Smoothing Tips
Hammering and Hardening Tips
Tips to Avoid Kinking
Tips for Perfect loops:
Tips for Shaping Wire
Tips for Straightening Wire
Wire Wrapping tips: How to Start a New Length of Wire
Wire Wrapping tips: How to Hide Wire Ends
"Section #3 Troubleshooting Your Wire Problems"
Easily solve your most frustrating problems
- Troubleshooting Jump Ring Problems
- Troubleshooting Homemade Jump Rings
- Troubleshooting Your Simple Loops
- Troubleshooting Wire Wrapping
- Troubleshooting Other Wire Problems
"Section #4 : Frequently Asked Questions "
Discover the answers to real questions from real people like you.
These questions are compiled from coaching sessions from previous customers.
Overview of question topics:
- Flush cutters to cut jump rings.
- What kind of saw to buy to cut wire.
- Do the ends of the jump rings have to be positioned just that fraction of an inch past each other?
- Jump ring opening tools.
- Closed jump rings.
- Jumpring shopping tips
Click The Above Link For Your Order and Free Bonus Pack
Wire Work Secrets for Jewelry Makers - Free Bonus Pack