Each Certificate Provides $1,000 In Grocery Coupons (of your choice), $1,000 In Restaurant Coupons (of your choice)...Plus...A $1,000 Bonus Certificate For Discounts On General Merchandise.
How It Works
How To Redeem A Savings Certificate
Complete the Shipping Information section on the back of the Savings Certificate and mail or fax (information will be provided) The cost to redeem a Savings Certificate is $29.95 plus $5.00 for USPS Priority Shipping. All Savings Certificate packages are shipped within 48 hours of receipt.
Your Savings Certificate Package will include a cover letter with testimonials, 5 additional Savings Certificates, A $1,000 Grocery Savers Coupon Book, A $1,000 Restaurant Coupon Book, and A $1,000 Discount Merchandise Certificate. Each product has specific processing requirements, restrictions and may involve a processing fee. See below for general information on each product.
$1,000 Grocery Savings Coupons
There are 4 methods (Interent, fax, phone, mail*) for processing the grocery coupons. If you have access to the Internet, that will be the quickest method for receiving your grocery store coupons. Here's basically how it works by mail:
1) The Savings Certificate Package will include a grocery coupon book containing 100 Grocery Coupon Certifices ($10.00 each for a total of $1,000) with a unique authorization number printed on the back. These are NOT the coupons you use at the grocery store.
2) Complete the order form enclosed in the book, clip one of the $10.00 Grocery Coupon Certificates, and select 48 products you regularly purchase. Send the completed form, one Grocery Coupon Certificate for the book, and a $2.00 processing fee to the address indicated.
3) You will receive your $10.00 worth of manufacturer coupons form the list you have submitted...plus an additional quanity of coupons worth at least $2.00 to offset the $2.00 processing fee. You'll receive $12.00 worth of coupons instead of $10.00 worth of coupons.
*Complete instructions for internet, fax and phone processing will be included with the Savings Certificate package.
$1,000 Restaurant Savings Coupons
There are 2 methods (Internet & mail*) for processing the restaurant coupons. If you have access to the Internet, that will be the quickest method for reveiving your restaurant coupons. Here's basically how it works by mail:
1) The Savings Certificate Package will include a coupon book containing 100 Restaurant Coupon Certificates ($10.00 each for a total of $1,000) with a unique number printed on the back. These are NOT the coupons you use at the restaurants.
2) Complete the order form enclosed in the book, clip one of the $10.00 Restaurant Coupon Certificates, and select 20 restaurants you regularly visit. Send the completed form, one Retaurant Coupon Certificate form the book, and a self-addressed stamped envelope to the address indicated, You will receive your $10.00 worth of restaurant coupons by mail from the list you have submitted.
*Complete instructions for Internet processing will be included with the Savings Certificate package.
$1,000 General Merchandise Discount Certificate
1) The Savings Certificate Package will include a $1,000 General Merchandise Discount Certificate with a unique Pass Code printed on the front.
2) Vist the website indicated on the certificate, select up to $1,000 (MSRP) worth of merchandise and/or services, then pay the discounted price...about 33% of the Manufacturers Suggested Retail Price (MSRP). Your purchases will be shipped directly to you.
3) You do not have to spend the entire $1,000 in ove visit. Your purchases, will be tracked by your Pass Code until you have used the entire $1,000 value for your certificate.
NOTE: This document is only a guide. Customers should refer to the coupon books and discount certificate for a complete list of specific instructions.
Email your Name and Address to firstname.lastname@example.org to get your Savings Certificate.
You information will NOT be shared with anyone.