|Enter your zip to find stuff near you|
This classified ad has expiredClick here to view current advertisements similar to this one.
Spirit Praise Ranch is a small, private Owner/Operated facility with a big focus on excellence. We are dedicated to providing quality care for your equine friend and to help you meet and exceed your current goals as a horse owner.
What you can expect at this pristine, well managed facility:
Farm Amenities include:
• Air conditioned Tack Room
• Restroom facility
• Olympic size Dressage Arena
• Twenty meter Round Pen
• Complete perimeter fencing w/locked front gate.
• Quiet/Private with no pastures bordering road frontage.
• Lush grass and plenty of shady areas.
• Mineral blocks in all pastures.
• 16 ft center isle barn with multiple tack areas.
• 12 x 12 stalls with mats and ceiling fans
• Multiple wash stations, one with hot water.
Perks Included for All Horses:
• All horses are groomed daily, including washing faces, brushing manes & tails, applying fly-mask & fly spray.
• Repellent is provided by Spirit Praise Ranch
• Regular worming schedule with wormer provided by Spirit Praise Ranch
• Organic fly control with use of Fly Eliminators for a nearly fly free horse utopia.
• Quality feed twice daily on an individual basis. We feed Seminole Wellness Brand feed plus shredded beet pulp for additional fiber and premium O/A hay.
• Feed is weighed for accuracy and easy adjustment for weight gain or loss.
• Pastures are spot treated for fire ants.
• Weeds are hand pulled to provide a chemical free environment for your equine friend.
Dressage training is also available for you and your horse, beginner through advanced. We also have school horses for lessons.
For more information and view pictures of the farm go to:
[please contact me for website address] You can also call Julie at 352-817-4323
Comments from Happy Clients and Boarders at Spirit Praise Ranch:
“I have learned more at Spirit Praise Ranch in the last six months than I ever thought possible. Julie is an amazing and talented trainer and I feel privileged to have found such an awesome place to have my horse in training.” JD
“Thank you Julie for your generous and loving spirit. For all you’ve taught us and sweet Bailey. You’re a treasured friend.” Paula, Ethan and Chelsea
“Spirit Praise Ranch is such a safe and well thought out facility. The horses really do receive the TLC the owners say they provide. Some places my advertise that they do “this or that” but, I am at the barn nearly six mornings a week and I see the care and attention provided for all the horses. They not only brush coats, manes and tails but, wash faces as well. All the horses look shinny and beautiful, the feed program is fantastic: my horse put on the weight he needed within the first month at Spirit Praise Ranch. I’m so glad to have my horse at SPR! Linda