Free Classifieds
Home | Post Ad | My Account | Help | Affiliate Program | Local Classifieds | Just Viewed | Keyword Alerts
Username:
Password:
Affiliate Program
Post Ad
Enter your zip to find stuff near you
 
 Classifieds > Announcements > Business InfoAffiliate Ad (info)
An affiliate ad has been posted by a person or company who markets/sells products for another person or company. The advertiser would usually receive a commission for a sale or lead generated.
- Flag
Click here to flag this ad for review or to report a problem

Information on UK Capital Providers Guide

Item ID#:2872177Location:
Unlisted
Seller ID#:878881 Views:
184
Price:$UnspecifiedExpires:expired

This classified ad has expired

Click here to view current advertisements similar to this one.

Profile of UK Venture Capital InvestorsHere are some profile of UK Venture Capital Investors you can consider if you are looking to raise capital n 2011.Abingrowth The company is a venture capital firm focused on all stages of life science investments and health care businesses in Europe and the US. It typically invests from $20 million to $80 million over the life of its involvement, a span of time averaging three to eight years. Portfolio holdings include drug developers Avila Therapeutics and Dicerna Pharmaceuticals and orthopedic products maker Stanmore Implants. The company has invested in companies engaged in structural biology, neuroscience, cell biology, gene therapy, and health care services. Abingworth has about $1.25 billion under management; it has established seven funds since 1973. ArcapitaArcapita operates out of four offices in Bahrain, Atlanta, London and Singapore. The Bank has a paid-in capital of $311 million, of which 70% is held by over 300 prominent individuals and institutions mostly from the Arabian Gulf region, and the remaining 30% is beneficially held by Arcapita's management.Arcapita has completed investments with a total transaction value of over $28 billion in its four lines of business, corporate investment, real estate investment, asset-based investment and venture capital. Please check out our website [please contact me for website address] for more ideas about capital investors around the world.
Share
My Account
Post Ad
Local Classifieds
Help Topics
Copyright© 1999 - 2014 USFreeads. All rights reserved
Please read our Terms of service & Privacy Policy

Contact Us
Privacy Policy
Terms of Service
0

ppkvpRvHkRRRpR
12/18/2014 2:07:04 PM UTC