This classified ad has expiredClick here to view current advertisements similar to this one.
Do you have a fireplace but, for some reason, you can't use it? If so, the Dimplex 23-inch electric fireplace insert is perfect for you! This fireplace insert showcases the aesthetics and the warmth of a real fireplace without releasing any smoke or carbon monoxide at all! The Dimplex uses a built-in fan-forced heater on the top of the unit to distribute heat evenly throughout the room. The electric fireplace insert is also extremely quiet and, like a real wood-burning fire, won't disturb your indoor surroundings. Because the unit uses electricity, it doesn't combust or emit carbon monoxide. Those with asthma can rest easy knowing that they aren't breathing in toxic pollutants such as smoke and ash. The lifelike flame produced by the Dimplex 23-inch electric fireplace insert runs on two 60-watt E-12 lightbulbs, which are easy to replace. Simply follow the instructions found in the manual, and your fire will glow bright once again! The Dimplex is perfect for those who have small fireplaces that run from about 10 to 15 inches deep and that can't accommodate gas or wooden logs. The unit is only 10.3 inches deep, allowing it to conveniently cover fireplaces that are too small too use!
Dimplex Electric Fireplace Insert - FREE SHIPPING!