Gone are the days when every mobile phone's ringer sounded the same. Today, through the internet, you can choose from literally thousands of ringtones to customize and tailor your phone. Many phones even offer you the opportunity to select a different ringer for each number in your phonebook, so you can know who's calling you just from the ringer.
However, not all ringtones are the same. Some definitions you should know include:
• Monophonic ringtones - synthesized versions of a song, played one note at a time. This was the earliest version of ringtones.
• Polyphonic ringtones - synthesized versions of a song, played more than one note at a time.
• Real ringtones - actual recordings of songs or sound clips, like what you hear on a cd
Download services don't stop with just ringers. Many services offer additional features for your mobile phone, such as graphics, screensavers, wallpaper, games, and the latest trend - video ringers that not only play a song but also show a mini-video when your phone rings.
There are many factors to consider when purchasing a Hoodia supplement; some of these factors include:
• Ease of Use. Does the site make it easy to find what you're looking for?
• Variety. Does the site offer a large selection of ringtones for you to choose from?
• Cost. How expensive is the site, compared with others that offer similar features?
• Mobile Phone Compatibility. A site may have great selection and low cost, , but if it doesn't work with your mobile phone it's useless.
With personalized ringtones, your mobile phone's ringer can be a distinctive extension of you and your personality. We hope you find this information valuable in choosing the right Ringtones service for you!