This is a very true statement for most visitors going to Munich, Germany for Oktoberfest. Here is a very realistic estimate of what you (assuming you’re American) might spend traveling to and from, and staying in Munich during a 5 day trip to Oktoberfest – and this is if you’re already a budget traveler:
|Low End||High End|
|Food & Drink||$300||$600|
|Other (transportation, rides, tours, internet)||$100||$300|
|Total Cost (Range)||$1,800||$4,200|
Do you want to spend $4000 to go drink beer? No, of course you don’t! But you still want to experience the world’s largest party at Oktoberfest, right?
That’s why I put together the Oktoberfest Budget Travel Guide. I want you to go to Oktoberfest, but not blow through your life savings. I want to specifically to teach you the veteran secrets on how to save hundreds or potentially THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS on your visit to Oktoberfest.
“I GUARANTEE that you will save at least 5x the cost
of our Oktoberfest Budget Travel Guide or your money back. You have nothing to lose!” Author, Bryan Daigle
I will teach you the money-saving secrets only the Oktoberfest veterans know. I will teach you how to:
- Fly to Europe for $300
- Stay in Munich for as little as $20 / night
(hint: hostels are probably booked already)
- Get free internet access while in Munich
- Get an Oktoberfest Mug for $5 instead of $15
- Save hundreds of dollars on Oktoberfest costumes
- And many more money-saving tips!
Not only will I teach you how to save thousands of dollars at Oktoberfest, but I will share with you all the veteran tips & tricks you need to know about Oktoberfest, including:
- Suggested itinerary to get the most out of Oktoberfest and, most importantly, remember what happened
- The only German phrases you need to know to survive Oktoberfest
- How to avoid being kicked out of your seat (this is very important information for first-timers)
- Important travel information you NEED to know for insurance, drivers licenses, & passports
- All you need to know about Oktoberfest including the recommended tents, drinking hours, and the best rides
- The history of beer, Oktoberfest, & Munich – so you can look educated
- Lyrics to the most popular Oktoberfest drinking songs so you don’t look like a disrespectful jerk
- Recommended tours in and around Munich
- Maps of the fairgrounds, city, and transportation system
- And much more…
The 30+page Oktoberfest Budget Travel Guide teaches you everything you need to know to spend less than $1,000 on your Oktoberfest trip!
Best of all, we’re offering the program to you RISK FREE! If the guide doesn’t save you 5x what you paid for it, then we’ll refund 100% of your money, no questions asked.