We all love the taste and ambiance of gathering round the grill for hot sizzling steaks, burgers, hot dogs and fish! But, it's not always easy to take your big Coleman backyard grill with you wherever you go.
If you want a great grill for taking along to tailgate or go camping, you've found a winner in the Coleman RoadTrip Grill.
Whether you want to keep friends and family happy on the sidelines at your kids' sports games, head out for a week of camping in the woods, or are doffing your clothes and donning body paint with your favorite pro sports teams, throw the Coleman RoadTrip Grill in the trunk and you're on your way!
What Comes Standard On The Coleman RoadTrip Grill?
- 2 separate and adjustable 20,000 BTU burners
- Collapsible legs - Grill standing up, but folds up compactly for travel and storage
- 2 Drip-Through Grill Surfaces are included. Sold separately: A griddle for pancakes, and a stove for boiling water
- 2 Detachable side tables for holding food, drinks, etc.
- A Utensils rack for hanging your spatula, fork, marinade brush, and other grilling tools
- A lockable lid to keep it clean and tidy, as well as for smoking-in flavor
- Five-Year warranty
Also, take note of the fuel source: The Coleman RoadTrip grill operates on a single disposable 16.4-ounce propane cylinder (not included) or a 20-pound propane tank, for which the purchase of tank hose and tank would be required.
If you're looking for a durable portable grill, the Road Trip grill is definitely one to consider. It's gotten loads of rave reviews and some people even use it as their full-time grill at home.