- DryPro® Waterproof Cast Cover is made of durable, high-quality surgical latex
- Cast sizes are for legs and arms
- Non-skid grid on base of feet to prevent slipping
- Can be used with prosthetics
- The DryPro Waterproof Cast Cover contains natural rubber latex
- Designed for children and adults - Please measure for accurate sizing
- Available for Arms or Legs
- To release the air from the watertight seal, simply lift up the corner of the cast
- Don't worry if the cast protector is too long. The excess material of the cast cover will flatten down when the air is pumped out.
- Great for surfing, diving, swimming, bathing, etc.
- Molded into one piece! No seams or welds, built to last, each size is molded in one piece of heavy duty surgical latex, including the nonslip tread.
Extremely safe, durable, and leakproof!
With the patented vacuum seal, DryPro® is the only protector that cannot leak. DryPro® fits snug and comfortably, showing you that it is maintaining an airtight, absolutely waterproof seal before you even get in the water. There are no surprises. You feel this watertight seal while you are showering, bathing, swimming, or even surfing, or while splashing in the water. It fits so well, you can’t even pull it off!
You know that it isn’t leaking because you can feel it!
All other cast protectors are loose bags that just try to keep water out with a tight cuff. You can’t tell if they are leaking or not, and when they move around or slip down, you get a leak. Not good enough.Safe Non-Slip Sole
The unique nonslip molded sole is specially designed for smooth, wet, slippery surfaces. And because the nonslip tread is fitted snugly against the foot and cast, there is no slipping around inside DryPro® either. The foot covered with DryPro® actually has much better traction and stability than your bare foot.
Other cast protectors are incredibly slippery on wet surfaces, and also allow the foot and cast to slip and slide freely inside the loose bag. You basically have to balance on the uncovered “good” foot which is not a safe situation, especially when you are already recovering from an injury.DryPro Uses:
Plaster Casts - Water simply destroys a plaster cast, and the wet skin underneath becomes macerated and breaks down.
Fiberglass Casts – If you get a fiberglass cast wet, it stays wet and cold for hours afterwards. And it gets your clothes wet too!
PICC Line Protection – Preventing PICC line infection is serious business, and keeping it clean and dry is essential.
External Fixation, Healing Wounds – Must be kept clean and dry to prevent infection.
Prosthesis Protection – Easier than prosthesis removal, and you can stand up in the shower, or in the waves.
Immediate Post Op Hydrotherapy – Prevent swelling from developing, increase joint mobility, speed recovery process. Used by physical therapists and trainers for professional athletes.