Best buy Microsoft Office 2010 - New releases on June 15, 2010 for this new arrival "Office 14". With Microsoft Office Home and Student 2010, you and your kids can create great schoolwork and home projects from multi-page bibliographies to multimedia presentations. Capture ideas and set them apart with video-editing features and dynamic text effects.
Go advance with Microsoft Office Home and Business 2010 brings together the roles of managing a business, running a household and helping with homework. Get the benefits of all the programs you need to be productive including Microsoft Outlook 2010 so you can tackle your busy day efficiently with powerful email, scheduling and social networking tools to keep your life and work in sync.
Or even organize projects, manage finances and build a better way to do business with tools from Microsoft Office Professional 2010. Exchange ideas with customers and business partners remotely with Web Apps, it's another way you can stay connected to your business wherever you are. Plus, build professional databases and marketing materials with dynamic do-it-yourself tools in Access 2010 and Publisher 2010 available ONLY with Office Professional 2010.
Microsoft Office 2010 Home & Student
Microsoft Office 2010 Home & Business
Microsoft Office 2010 Professional
System Required :
- Processor Required
- 500 MHz or faster processor
- Memory Required
- 256 MB RAM; 512 MB recommended for graphics features, Outlook Instant Search, and certain advanced functionality
- Hard disk
- 3 GB available disk space
- 1024 x 576 or higher resolution monitor
- Operating system
- Windows 7, Windows Vista with SP1, Windows XP (must have SP3) (32-bit), Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2003 R2 with MSXML 6.0, or later 32- or 64-bit OS
- Browser required
- Internet Explorer 6 or later, 32-bit browser only. IE7 or later required to receive broadcast presentations.
- Connectivity required
- Internet functionality requires an Internet connection
- Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX 9.0c graphics card with 64 MB or more video memory.
Microsoft Office 2010 gives you powerful new tools to express your ideas, solve problems, and connect with people. This product includes both 32- and 64-bit versions. We recommend the 32-bit version, which runs great on both 32- and 64-bit versions of Windows. People who routinely use very large documents or spreadsheets that need more than 2 GB of memory may want to run the 64-bit version, but many common add-ins for Office don't run correctly in the 64-bit edition.
Deals Bottom Price Microsoft Office 2010 Suite - CLICK HERE !!