Nonverbal communication accounts for 80% of all communication. Your body language plays a vital part in how women respond to you.John Alexander is an expert on body language and he
recently wrote a guide for men on it...
You, too, can create that aura that makes you attractive to women.
Have you ever noticed the way your friends look when they'reall nervous? They're looking down at the ground with their arms crossed, fidgeting, with their voices cracking and their eyes bugged out.
And when you give off that kind of body language yourself,women don't want to be around you.
Now, think about successful guys. They've got girls all over them and some great body language going on.
So, what's the number one secret between those high status guys and the low status guys? You've probably guessed it... the alpha males are relaxed and in control when it comes to social situations.
Make no mistake about it... relaxation is the most important mental state for you to be in.
With that in mind, here are some pointers for you to developthe mindset and body language of an alpha male (and by the way, if you think they're easy, you're right... you can make these changes as early as tonight and have even the hottest girls clamoring for your attention):
1. Don't allow yourself to feel worried. Just let your worries go, since you can't solve any problem by worrying.So suck it up, and quit thinking about what might go wrong.Just live life.
Now, I know what I just said is easier said than done (to use an old--but relevant in this case--cliche). You've spentyour whole life up until now dwelling on thoughts that make you feel worried.
But what is this emotion we call "worry"? When you think about it, it's simply the fear of what might happen in the future. Essentially you're punishing yourself by feeling upset before anything bad has happened. It makes no logical sense to worry!
So the solution is to avoid contemplating your worrisome thoughts anymore. Identify them for what they are... toxic to your emotionalstate, and... let them go.
Simply not dwelling on negative outcomes that make you feel upset will reduce 90% of your worries.
2. A second strategy to relax is to breathe through your abdomenrather than your chest. When you breathe, imagine that you're bringing air downto your stomach. Feel your belly rise and fall as you breathe.
3. Avoid nonverbal behaviors that are the opposite of relaxation:
- Raising your shoulders.
- Wrinkling your forehead.
- Fidgeting with your hands and/or legs.
- Tightening your facial muscles.
4. Relax all your muscles and slow down all of your movements a notch.
Alpha males generally move unhurriedly, as if they are in control of time itself. Beta males are nervous and makejerky movements. Imagine you are standing and walking through a swimming pool, where your movements are slow and fluid.
5. Relax your eyes and eyelids.
Beta males hold their eyelids wide open because they are so nervous. Their eyes dart all around. Instead let your eyelidsrest. Look straight ahead. Only give things your attention ifthey interest you. While you're out and about, do the affirmationto yourself, "I am sexual, I am relaxed, and I am in control."
6. If someone wants your attention, move your head slowly. A trait common to many beta males is being so eager to pleasethat when someone calls their name, you see them spin their headstoward the person unnaturally fast.
John Alexander is author of How to Become An Alpha Male ! ... a seduction success guide for men. Learn more advanced tips on how to develop the mind set and body language of an alpha male