This classified ad has expiredClick here to view current advertisements similar to this one.
You may be damaging your teeth every night, over and over.
How can you tell if you have Bruxism?
• Painful teeth in the morning
• You jaw hurts in the morning
• You feel pain around the upper jaw below the temples while eating.
• Your teeth a flat and worn away
• You have unexplained chips on your teeth
• Your teeth are sensitive to cold and citrus.
• You have constant headaches
• You constantly wake up during the night
Get Your Copy Sent To Your Email
things you are about to learn.
What's the REAL cause of Bruxism? (see pages 9-11)
Are you sleeping in the correct position, probably not (refer to page 12)
Herbal Remedies, do they work? (Find out at page 25)
Discover the 3 important supplements you should be taking (page 25)
Learn the "Press Clench" exercise (you need this one, page 27)
Learn the one technique that is absolutely guaranteed to stop teeth grinding while you sleep (Discover this technique at page 29)
Plus more exercises and information that you need to know if you really want to stop grinding your teeth.
Click Here for more info
|Copyright© 1999 - 2013 USFreeads. All rights reserved|
Terms of Service