The number one tomato growing secret, let's define what a real tomato actually is, this way, we can create a mental image of what we're trying to grow!. (It all reverts back to the seeds you use) I learned this from my grandfather.
The bottom line is, the tomatoes he grew were absolutely mouth watering, splendid, and delicious ! What is the difference between the tomatoes you see sold today and these tomatoes?
1. The first thing was their evenness. Every tomato was exactly the same size. This is almost impossible to believe today. Look at tomatoes on the shelf today, they’re all difference sizes. This isn’t natural, it’s genetic deformation. Even the tomatoes you grow in your garden will have some kind of deformations.
2. Every tomato had a STRONG amazing aroma to it. You could smell these tomatoes without even cutting them. When you brought a batch of tomatoes into the kitchen from the garden, the smell would fill your nose even 2 feet away.
3. The skin of the tomato wasn’t thick at all, it was paper thin. The skin was completely digestible and had a texture similar to that of a peach, except not as fuzzy.
(When you touch a tomato now, the skin feels almost like it’s made of plastic)
4. When you cut these tomatoes open, the smell was even more tantalizing!
The smell of fresh tomato would fill your entire room. It’s the same thing that happens with oranges when you peel them in a room, almost everyone will be able to smell them.
5. There was no glue like substance in the tomato, or odd green or red vein like membranes.
6. Instead, the tomato was filled with a lush fruity inside! If you took a tomato that is sold in stores now, and compared it to this thing, it would be unrecognizable.
7. If you took a knife to the tomato, as opposed to just biting into that juicy sucker, the tomato slices would cut like slices of cheese. They were flexible, and held their form. Unlike ordinary tomatoes, which explode into a puddle of gush upon cutting!
And The TASTE?
It Was Sweet!
These tomatoes were so good, you could eat them like apples!
What do tomatoes taste like now?
Often, nothing close to ''sweet''
It’s a sad thing what has happened to the tomato. It has degenerated in taste and appearance, that most people today don't even know these days that tomatoes are actually"fruits."
You Too Can Grow Tomatoes Just Like These...
Check out my free report on Growing tomatoes from Seeds Here
Growing tomatoes from seeds