GlobalLiveTalk VoIP conference software- For Windows-Mac-Linux & Smart Phones
VoIP or Voice Over IP is becoming one of the fastest growing technologies on the internet today. Now you can talk with a business associate, friend or family member anywhere in the world for free. However...
When you really have to talk to more than one person at a time, there's nothing out there that's truly affordable...and here's why.
Most, if not all software technology companies that run web conferencing, run their software on a centralized server. When ten, a hundred, or even thousands of people connect to one machine, one of two things can happen.
1. Your web conferencing provider runs out of bandwidth and your voice chat is a horrible experience ...
2. You utilize so much bandwidth that the cost of your web conference room will not allow you to eat for a month.
The answer is VoIP conference software!
With GlobalLiveTalk VoIP conference software you can ... finally:
1. Talk for absolutely free with anyone in the world.
2. Talk in crystal-clear telephone quality and see in astounding IMAX video.
3. Enjoy flat-rate monthly pricing for unlimited use.
Some outstanding GlobalLiveTalk VoIP conference software features include:
1. Video, audio and whiteboard ... share web pages, images and chat with friends.
2. This software is a desktop application. It stays in your system tray, talk at leisure all day.
3. Set your status to away ... so people don't try to talk to you while your busy or away.
4. Ban or reject members or your competition.
5. See the profile of people logged into your room.
6. When someone enters the room you will receive a popup alert.
7. Ability to allow public or private text messaging.
Plus get your own Private Labeled Web Conferencing Module.
Why use our GlobalLiveTalk VoIP conference software?
1. Reduce travel expenses and time for business meetings.
2. Reduce your long distance phone bill. Talk to anyone in the world for free.
3. Share photos in real time with your family anywhere in the world.
4. Send documents, files, other applications instantly with anyone in the world.
5. Improve collaboration, employee training and customer service.
Run The Windows, Mac and Linux Conference Here