|Enter your zip to find stuff near you|
This classified ad has expiredClick here to view current advertisements similar to this one.
Organic Internet Marketing Vs. Paid Internet Marketing
Paid internet marketing is not nearly as valuable as organic internet marketing
Now this doesn’t mean I am against paid advertising at all as it can bring you very targeted traffic. However I do know these simple facts:
1. No matter how much paid advertising I have done or how much I have spent, it NEVER helps my organic search engine rankings
2. No matter how much money I've spent on advertising in the past, there are never any future freebies. When I stop paying, the ads stop. Period.
3. The higher up in the organic search I rank, the less I need to spend on PPC.
4. Once up in the organic search with good quality relevant content, the easier it is to stay there.
5. Organic search has a much higher click through rate than PPC, because it has a higher trust factor. And this can equate to 3-8 times more traffic in the top spot.
6. Organic has stick and duplication properties. Many times we will have articles or videos that were sent out a year earlier that now deliver more backlinks than they did originally
7. Content is King. Therefore I spend the majority of my marketing time on organic SEO methods that will keep working long after we do; and the minority on tweaking our paid methods. Just makes sense. And works really well too.
Now that we’ve established why organic marketing is key, let’s look into the marketing methods you should use and why.
Whom Are You Trying to Reach?
Whose attention are you looking for? Is it folks looking for information? Is it people looking to buy goods and services? Is it the search engines like Google, Yahoo, and Bing? Or is it all of them?
It’s ALL of them, of course. By targeting keywords in your marketing efforts, you are telling all parties including the search engines what your site is all about. This is the basis of any solid SEO campaign.
There is much information on keywords and keyword research; however that goes beyond the scope of this ad. So the only thing I will add here is that if you are marketing on gut feeling alone and haven’t done your keyword homework – STOP NOW – and learn how to use a tool like Google’s Keyword Tool to make sure you have a market and a plan before continuing.
Click here to view a one week action plan to grow your organic internet marketing
Our one week action plan breaks it all down for you
>:>:> Organic Internet Marketing <:<:<