Blockbuster Free Trial: Try Block Buster Free. Free 2 Week Trial Offer
- Rent Online, Exchange In-Store with BLOCKBUSTER Total Access™
- Only BLOCKBUSTER Total Access gives you the convenience of renting movies online and the ability to exchange them in-store for FREE rentals. When you're finished watching a DVD, you can return it by mail or exchange it for FREE movie rentals or discounted game rentals at participating BLOCKBUSTER® stores (up to plan limits on exchanges).*
- Rent Online, Return by Mail with BLOCKBUSTER® By Mail
- Don't have a BLOCKBUSTER store nearby or prefer the simplicity of a mail-only rental service? BLOCKBUSTER By Mail might be right for you. BLOCKBUSTER By Mail lets you rent online and return movies by mail. You can also choose to return your online rentals to a BLOCKBUSTER store in exchange for discounted movie and game rentals.
- No Due Dates or Late Fees
- There are no due dates for online rentals or free in-store exchanges*, so you don't have to worry about getting a movie back on time.
- No Extra Charge for Blu-ray
- Load up your Queue with as many Blu-ray titles as you want - we don't charge any additional fees for Blu-ray DVDs rented online.
- More than 95,000 Titles, from Cinema Classics to the Hottest New Releases
- Our online DVD library has more than 95,000 titles, and it's growing every week. With that many movies, you're sure to find something to watch!
- Movies Delivered Right to Your Mailbox
- Renting DVDs is as easy as picking up your mail. Simply visit blockbuster.com and add movies to your Queue. DVDs usually arrive within 1-2 business days**.
- Free Shipping
- All BLOCKBUSTER Online plans include free shipping, both ways.
- Special Online and In-store Offers
- As a BLOCKBUSTER Online member, you'll receive emails for exclusive deals and discounts to use in our stores or with our online partners.
* BLOCKBUSTER By Mail (with 5 In-Store Exchanges) ("Total Access") Total Access In-store Exchange: Valid at participating BLOCKBUSTER® stores. You may exchange your online rentals for free in-store movie or discounted game rental exchanges, up to your plan's limit per billing month (if applicable). Online rental must be presented at the checkout counter of a participating BLOCKBUSTER® store in the return mail envelope provided by BLOCKBUSTER Online at time of exchange.
Free in-store movie exchanges will count towards the number of DVDs you are allowed out at-a-time under your Total Access plan. For example, if you have a 3 DVDs out-at-a-time plan, your free in-store movie exchange will count towards the 3 DVDs you are allowed out. You will not receive your next online rental until you return your free in-store exchange. At participating stores, free in-store movie exchanges have no due dates and are not subject to in-store rental terms. You may keep your free in-store movie exchanges as long as you like, provided you remain a Total Access subscriber.
Discounted in-store game rental exchanges will not count towards the number of DVDs you are allowed out under your Total Access plan. Therefore, when you take a discounted game rental exchange, the next available selection from your BLOCKBUSTER Online queue will begin to be processed. Unlike free movie exchanges, discounted game exchanges are subject to store rental terms and conditions, including due dates and charges which may apply to rentals not returned by the due date. See store for complete in-store rental terms and conditions.
Separate, complimentary in-store membership required for all in-store exchanges. Your store membership account must be in good standing for you to use your Total Access exchanges. If your account is not in good standing the store may not allow you to rent until your account is brought back into good standing. All in-store rentals must be returned to the store where they were originally rented. See your receipt for store location and due dates (if applicable).