Discover How To Easily Dominate Your Competition By Writing Press Releases That Get Noticed With…
“The Press Release Template!”
The Press Release Template reveals. In just 34 short pages, you’ll learn the secrets to:
- Understanding exactly what a press release is and isn’t… so you’ll know what news reporters and editors look for when they search for possible news stories!
- The top 3 reasons for using press releases to promote your business – and, the hidden and often over-looked fourth reason (knowing this allows you to tweak your press releases so they do “double-duty” in promoting your business…)
- How to leverage your website so your press releases work for you 24 hours a day – potentially getting you press coverage while you sleep!
- Don’t know what to write a press release about? No worries! The Press Release Template provides you with 24 super-simple ideas to help you brainstorm the perfect press release for your business… just pick an angle and run with it.
- How to expertly format your press release - when you read this chapter, you’ll finally know how to look like a pro and stand out from the amateurs.
- 13 Deadly press release writing mistakes and how to avoid them!
- 5 Simple tips for making your website “press-friendly” – Ignore these and you’ll be missing out on some cherry PR opportunities…
- The whys and hows of building a media distribution list… most business owners don’t have a clue what this is – and that’s why you’ll be miles ahead of your competition once you understand this powerful PR tool!
- Links to 17 of the top resources to help you jump start your publicity campaign.
- Five super-creative ways to get additional publicity…
- What to do when a reporter calls! So, what do you do when this stuff starts to work it’s magic? Don’t know? You will when you read this chapter!
- How to handle TV interviews. You’ll get them when you follow the manual – know how to look like an authority on camera.
- Three dead-simple real live sample press releases. Find out what a great press release for a small business is really supposed to look like with these press release examples…
- A clear, concise and easy-to-follow press release template. Just fill in the “blanks” and you’ll have your first press release in no time!
- And, a special BONUS section with recommended resources for getting a business website, including low-cost web design and SEO providers, cheap but reliable web hosts, ways to manage your email lists and create professional email newsletters, and more…