Nail fungus is generally caused by a small organism called a dermatophyte and they thrive by finding openings in your finger or toenails. It is more common on toenails so here are 5 quick tips.
1. Never walk barefoot on surfaces that could be contaminated like gym floors, pool decks, showers, bathrooms, etc.
2. Do not exchange socks and shoes with others. One lady says she got nail fungus from putting on her daughter's shoes.
3. Wash your feet with antifungal soap and dry them thoroughly. Damp feet are a great place for fungi to grow.
4. Keep your nails trimmed close as long nails can be easily damaged and that helps in giving an opening for dermatophytes to enter.
5. Soak your feet in 50/50 solution of apple cider vinegar.
Click here for natural
nail fungus treatment
options that work.