Imagine knowing EXACTLY WHAT TO DO to pick up an extra 20 to 50 yards off the tee ... Every Time.
Wouldn't YOU be interested in learning the SECRETS TO DISTANCE
from a PGA Pro AND World Long Drive Champion?
THIS BOOK WILL TELL YOU EXACTLY WHAT YOU NEED TO DO -
STEP BY STEP
TO ADD 20, 30, OR 50 MORE YARDS TO YOUR DRIVES.
"THIS IS SERIOUS GOLF INSTRUCTION FOR SERIOUS GOLF"
This book that is dedicated to helping you do the one thing you want: Get More Distance Off the Tee!
In "The 5 Keys to Distance" You'll Learn:
- WHAT you need to do to get more distance
- WHY you need to master the 5 Keys
- HOW to incorporate the 5 Keys into your swing
- HOW TO APPLY IT on the course, where it really matters
- Detailed, Insider KNOWLEDGE on the elements of distance
- The SCIENCE behind distance
- Detailed, WRITTEN DESCRIPTIONS of all the BLAST elements of distance
- Specific, targeted DRILLS to make you an expert
- FREE VIDEOS of the techniques and drills, viewable any time
- Advanced techniques for EFFECTIVE PRACTICE so you learn faster
- BONUSES and MORE!
Here are some of the ways you'll benefit from the book:
- You'll learn why it is critical for YOU, the Golfer, to have the complete picture of how your swing should be working, start to finish, the same way it is critical to have a complete blueprint before you start building a house.
- As it is with building a quality home, you will understand the importance of building a solid foundation first, and what that means for your swing.
- Because you will understand what to do throughout the entire swing sequence as well as why it will add distance, you will be able to integrate the concepts quickly. That means you'll know how to take it to the course right away - and you will be absolutely KILLING it.
- These ideas are so simple and so fundamental that you'll be wondering two things: why does everybody else make it so complex, and why hasn't anybody explained it like this before? (You'll learn the answer!)
- You'll understand why the X-Factor is a myth (on the backswing) and why it will cost you distance when you use it.
- You'll understand the science behind swing path and clubface angle and how they affect ball flight; and you'll learn how to use that information to help fix a slice or a hook.
- You'll also understand how to change your clubface angle to create a draw or fix a slice - on command - even under pressure.
- You'll learn what it takes to have a powerful, yet tension-free swing that becomes the very definition of effortless power.