How to Choose The Dog That's a Perfect Fit For YOU!
A practical guide to guarantee you and your new
"man's best friend" enjoy a great life together
If you have any interest at all in getting a dog... if you want to find out what type of dog you should get... or you just want to figure out whether you should get a dog or not... then this website was written just for you.
Having A Dog Can Be Your Greatest Joy...
... or your biggest pain!
I've had the pleasure of having a doggie companion since I was a small child...
And after my first pet went to doggie heaven I found myself looking for a new "man's best friend".
In fact, it took me quite some time to find the dog I really wanted... and that wanted me and my family.
But I did it!
After this process I've seen so many mismatched dogs and owners... that I had to put up this website...
How I Became A Dog Choosing Genius
Okay, I'm not really an dog choosing genius. But my friends all think I am. Here's why...
I really decided I was going to figure this "what dog for me" thing out...so I started studying.
I talked to everyone I knew who had a dog they liked (a good place to start).
I got some magazines, some books, and started reading a lot of web sites about dogs. Here's what I found out...
It's Easier Than You Think!
Turns out choosing the right dog for you is not complicated once you know a few basics. In fact, it's downright easy once you figure out what you want!
Figuring out what dog you want is largely based on you:
• Your lifestyle...
• Your personality...
• Your energy levels...
• and more!
And you don't need to be a dog expert to have a great "man's best friend".
That's the big secret.
In fact, what I discovered was that there are only a few checklists and “guidelines” that can make it TEN TIMES easier to choose the right dog for.
Here's the problem...
There's No Simple Guide
I searched and searched for a good simple guide to choosing the right dog for me.
You know, a booklet that was low on fluff and just tells me what I need to know about dogs.
I don't want to know ALL the breeds, or read a bunch of theories about how dogs think, etc.
I just want to know...what are the basic guidelines and checklists I should follow to make choosing the right dog a lot easier?
Just teach me those tips, was what I was thinking.
I couldn't find such a booklet.
So I compiled all my research and life experience with dogs, spent countless nights in front of my pc screen and finally had one created!
The Secrets Of Choosing the right dog for you
This is the guide I was looking for but couldn't find. It's called How To Choose the Right Dog For You. And here's just some of what's inside...
• Are you ready to have a dog? 10 Important questions that deserve your consideration before you make the jump to get a dog (some people skip these and end up getting into a situation out of their hands!) (pages 9-17)
• The 3 important questions most people forget to ask themselves before deciding what type of dog they want… there are so many dogs in animal shelters and pounds because people skip or ignore these three questions (page 19)
• How to keep yourself from buying a dog in haste – These 3 practical suggestions will keep you from succumbing to impulse and big brown puppy eyes when you go to the store to look at puppies! (page 21)
• How to determine what size of dog you want and what size of dog is going to fit your lifestyle and be happy in your home (pages 22-24)
• Practical suggestions for deciding how much space you need for the dog you want. Ignore this and you could end up with a pretty uncomfortable situation! (pages 24-25)
• How to find a dog that matches your personality! Do you want a hyper dog… or… a couch potato, a family dog or a friend to you personally — whatever, the key is to get a dog that matches your energy level (pages 25-27)
• 3 things you MUST consider when choosing between a long or short hair species! - Or you may go nuts on the effects this has... (pages 27-30)
• How to figure out if you want a trainable dog or not. Depending on your personality, you may want a dog with a certain temperament and learning skills… find out why on (pages 30-32)
• The surprising reason why you need to decide how much you want to exercise your dog! - You may have never guessed this one..! ;-) (pages 32-33)
• How to keep your new dog from destroying the house while you’re gone. This is information you MUST take into consideration… if you like everything to be as tidy when you come home as it was when you left it! (pages 33-35)
• Why your backyard may not be enough space for the dog you want. Most people overlook these serious considerations about how much space their dog will need. (pages 35-37)
• How to make sure your children won’t ever be hurt by the dog you own. Reading this page BEFORE you purchase a dog could save you a lot of pain and heartache - or even from dangerous situations. (pages 37-39)
• 6 more important questions you NEED to ask yourself before choosing a dog! (pages 39-48)
• How to get and enjoy a dog… Even if… you are allergic to them! Allergy sufferers rejoice—this is your loophole to still being able to get and enjoy a dog. (pages 48-49)
• 28 different breeds of dogs and the 7 criteria about them you can use to determine whether they’re the dog for you! (pages 49-67)
• The 6 needs your new dog will have and how you can make sure both you and your dog are enjoying your new life together by making sure they’re met. (pages 72-82)
• Plus much, much more!
This just scratches the surface of what's in the book. It really is a 'must read" BEFORE deciding what dog you're going to get.
I give you everything you need to really get started searching for your new pet!
I'm sure that right about now, you're wondering...
How Much Does The Book Cost?
The real question to ask is: how much is it worth to for sure that you're getting the RIGHT dog for you... that you're going to enjoy your new pet--instead of constantly regret it?
I suppose you could do what most people do -- just "make it up as you go", and use the "trial and error" method. But you will agree that "trial and error" is not a very good method when it comes to integrating a beloved animal into your life and lifestyle.
So why not take advantage of the experience and knowledge I've extracted into this simple book?
And I boil it all down for you in very simple, easy to understand terms. Less than 100 pages -- no fluff, all information you can put to work right now.
So here comes the price - and it is not as much as you may think.
After thinking about the price for the book I came up with the conclusion that I should sell it at some price point next to $100, however I finally decided to sell the book for just $47.
A measly $47 dollars! But you do not only receive the book alone. Not at all. What I will be giving you is not only the book itself, but also the audio book - which you can listen to on your iPod or other MP3 player, or on your computer while relaxing, being in th gym, driving your car or doing other things...
...or even burn it to CD. And if it doesn't work for you or you don't like my book - I'll send you money back. No troubles, no questions asked. Now, doesn't $47 seem more than reasonable?
My friends all called me crazy to give both the ebook with the audio book away at this low price, however...
...it's even getting better, because for a limited time you can download the ebook plus the audio book, means the complete package, at my introductory price of $29.97 only!
But hurry, as this price is valid for the first 200 downloads only! After this time I'll take the price back up, which could happen fast, maybe even today or tomorrow!
And best of: you can download both, the eBook and the Audio files IMMEDIATELY after purchase! Yes, everything is available for immediate download and can be in your hands within only a few minutes from now.
And just in case you missed what I was saying, let me be clear...
You Get The Book PLUS The Audio Book!
When you order your copy of How To Choose the Right Dog For You today, you get the book in two different formats:
1. Downloadable eBook. You can be reading How To Choose the Right Dog For You in as little as 2 minutes from right now (even if it's 2am on a Sunday morning!). My automated system will deliver your copy as a downloadable PDF file (which can be read on any computer). You can read the book on your computer, and you can also print it out onto paper if you like.
Download your copy now.
2. Downloadable Audio book. I'll also deliver you the Audio book version in MP3 format. You can listen to it on your iPod or other MP3 device, burn it to a CD, or just listen to it right on your computer. It is not a quick home-made rubish, but a professionally recorded MP3 recorded in a studio with professional speakers. The choice is yours! Download your copy now.
Try The Book Risk-Free For 8 Full Weeks!
There's no need to make up your mind right now.
Get your copy of the book.
Start enjoying the process of looking for your new dog.