This classified ad has expiredClick here to view current advertisements similar to this one.
GRE PSR-600 Digital Desktop/Mobile ScannerNew DIGITAL Powerhouse Radio Police Scanner from GRE!Brand new
PSR-600 Digital Mobile ScannerItem Location: USA - Pennsylvania
The new digital powerhouse from GRE! Exceptional digital audio quality, object-oriented programming, signal sweeper and much more.
Compares to Excellent Uniden Bearcat BCD396XT and the Shack ProRadio Shack Pro 197 but Less Expensive.You can program the scanner to listen to specific channels, or scan through all frequencies that the scanner picks up. You also get free Tech Support from manufacturer.
FEATURES of the PSR-600:
- Digital Triple Trunking Desktop/Mobile Scanner- Intuitive "Object Oriented" User Interface Design- Powerful and Flexible Scan List Functionality- Menu Driven Programming with Context Sensitive Help- Upgradeable CPU and DSP Firmware - Flexible Free-Form Memory Organization- GRE's Exclusive V-Scanner Technology- Multi-System Trunking- P25 NAC Functionality - Remote Control Capability - Exclusive ALERT LED - Audible alarms- GRE's Exclusive Automatic Adaptive Digital Tracking- GRE's Exclusive Digital AGC- The Best Subaudible Squelch Decoder in the Scanning Industry- High Speed PC Interface- Powerful Spectrum Sweeper- Real-time Signal Strength Indicator - Trunking Control Data Output- High Contrast LCD Display - SAME and All Hazards Weather Alerting - SKYWARN Storm Spotter Functionality - Sleek, Compact Case Design with Large Speaker
Included in the GRE PSR600 box: • PSR-600 Scanner • AC Adapter• USB Cable • Telescope Antenna • Mounting Bracket• Power Cord (no cig adapter) • CD ROM (drivers/demo) • User Manual
1. Frequency range of the GRE PSR 600: VHF Low 25.00000 - 54.00000 MHz. VHF Aircraft 108.00000 - 136.99166 MHz VHF High 137.00000 - 174.00000 MHz216.00250 - 299.93750 MHz UHF Low/T 300.00000 - 512.00000 MHz UHF High 764.00000 - 960.00000 MHz1240.00000 - 1300.0000 MHz Except cellular band: 824 - 848.9875 MHz and 869 - 893.9875 MHz Step: 3.125, 5, 6.25, 7.5, 8.33, 10, 12.5, 25 kHz
2. Intuitive "Object Oriented" User Interface Design - Designed for ease of use, yet powerful enough to satisfy the most sophisticated experts. Common data entry, browsing and control methods are used for non-trunked conventional channels, trunking talkgroups, search configurations and Spectrum Sweeper setups. The radio grows with you - you can start out with a small, easy to manage configuration, then expand it whenever you need to.
3. Powerful and Flexible Scan List Functionality – Allows you to arrange, group and scan objects according to your preference, with no limit to the number or types of objects in a Scan List, and no limit to the number of Scan Lists an object can be a member of.
4. Menu Driven Programming with Context Sensitive Help - Each menu item provides a few lines of help text that provide assistance with programming and using the scanner.
5. Upgradeable CPU and DSP Firmware - You can easily keep your radio current with software enhancements as they become available with free upgrades.
6. Flexible Free-Form Memory Organization - Memory is assigned as objects are created using a sophisticated internal file management system. You are not constrained to traditional bank/channel scanner memory layouts. No memory is wasted as a result of bank/channel programming constraints. The scanner has sufficient main memory capacity to store over 1,800 conventional channels, trunking talkgroups, search configurations and Spectrum Sweeper objects in any combination, providing ample capacity for more sophisticated hobbyists and professionals while keeping the database size manageable for beginners.
7. The GRE PSR-600 has V-Scanner Technology - Allows you to save complete radio configurations within the radio, for recall into main memory as needed in the field. This is similar to having a laptop computer and programming software available anytime. You can use V-Scanners to store configurations for different geographical areas or usage styles. Twenty-one V-Scanner Folders are provided, each capable of storing over 1,800 objects. Total memory capacity ofmain memory combined with V-Scanners is over 39,600 (1,800+37,800) objects!
8. Multi-System Trunking - Scans most common trunked radio system signaling formats, including Motorola, EDACS Standard, EDACS Narrow, LTR and P25 trunked radio networks. Talkgroup call and individual call monitoring are supported. Supports trunking operation in virtually any land mobile radio band, including 700 MHz and the new Federal 380 MHz band!
9. P25 NAC Functionality - Much like CTCSS and DCS with analog signals, P25 Network Access Code (NAC) is used to provide selective squelch operation on conventional P25 digital channels. GRE's PSR-500 Advanced Digital Scanner will detect the NAC that is being used on a P25 conventional digital channel, and will allow you to program NAC codes to block transmissions that do not have a matching NAC, including analog traffic on the same frequency!
10. Remote Control Capability - Can be used with third party application software to remotely control the scanner from a personal computer.
11. Exclusive GRE PSR-600 ALERT LED - Programmable tri-color LED can be configured to illuminate or flash when certain objects are active. Eight user-defined colors and brightness levels can be specified from thousands of possible combinations. Provides visual alerts when certain objects are active, e.g., blue can be used to signal activity on a primary police call, red for fire, etc."
12. Audible alarms - Programmable audible alarms can be configured to sound when certain objects are active. Can be used in conjunction with, or separately from, the ALERT LED described above.
13. GRE's Exclusive Automatic Adaptive Digital Tracking - When monitoring Motorola and P25 digital systems, instantly adapts the digital decoder to the digital modulation format of the transmitted signal, then analyzes the digital signal 50 times each second and adapts to any subtle changes caused by multipath or fading. No cumbersome manual adjustments are required.
14. The GRE PSR-600 has exclusive Digital AGC - Instantly compensates for low audio levels that are very common on digital systems. The radio is easier to listen to, and provides you with a more enjoyable scanning experience.
15. The Best Subaudible Squelch Decoder in the Scanning Industry - CTCSS and DCS subaudible squelch coding is processed by the same powerful DSP chip that is used for P25 digital decoding. Provides fast and reliable decoding of subaudible squelch signaling with squelch tail elimination.
16. High Speed PC Interface - Uses GRE's 30-3290 USB cable in full duplex mode at 6 times the speed of previous scanner models for PC transfer and 8 times the speed of previous models for radio-to-radio cloning.
17. Powerful Spectrum Sweeper - Quickly sweeps the scanner's frequency ranges for transmissions from nearby transmitters.
18. Real-time Signal Strength Indicator - Shows relative strength of received signals.
19. Trunking Control Data Output - Streams decoded trunking control data from your PSR-600 to a personal computer for use with popular third party trunking control channel monitoring software. No slicer needed! Also streams NOAA weather radio SAME alert data!
20. High Contrast LCD Display - Provides one row of dedicated icons, and four rows of 16 characters for programming and scanning operations. 21. SAME and All Hazards Weather Alerting - GRE's PSR-600 Advanced Digital Scanner can operate in dedicated SAME weather alerting mode, and alert you to severe weather and other hazards in the specific area(s) that you select, or, the scanner can check your local NOAA weather frequency periodically, even while scanning, and alert you when an All Hazards alert occurs.
22. SKYWARN Storm Spotter Functionality – Provides instant, one button access to frequencies used by storm spotter networks. You can monitor storm conditions as they occur, and become aware of dangerous conditions before the media or emergency management officials are able to announce them to the general public.
23. The GRE PSR_600 has a Sleek, Compact Case Design - Has a Large Speaker for adequate volume in most environments, and is designed for one-handed operation for ease of use Click here manual-psr-600 PSR-600 Included AccessoriesIncluded in the boxDC AdapterUSB CABLENon-rechargeablebattery holderAntennaRechargeablebattery holder
|Copyright© 1999 - 2013 USFreeads. All rights reserved|
Terms of Service