This classified ad has expiredClick here to view current advertisements similar to this one.
GRE PSR-500 DIGITAL Handheld ScannerNew DIGITAL Powerhouse Radio Police Scanner from GRE!Brand New
[please contact me for website address]
Menu Driven Programming with Context Sensitive Help - Each menu item provides a few lines of help text that provide assistance with programming and using the scanner. Free Tech Support from Manufacturer.
The PSR-500 Digital trunking handheld scanner is designed for ease of use, yet has the power to satisfy even the most sophisticated experts. For conventional channels, trunking talkgroups, search configurations and Spectrum Sweeper setups, common data entry, browsing and control methods are used. The radio grows with you, you can start small with simple configuration and then expand to fit your needs as much as you would like. This unit has powerful and flexible scan list functionality. It allows you to arrange or group objects according to preference with no limit to the number or type of object in a specified scan list and no limit to the number of scan lists an object can be a member of. Each menu item provides a few lines of help text that provide assistance using and programming the scanner. The CPU and DSP Firmware are upgradeable and keeping your radio current with software enhancements and upgrades is very simple and can be done from the manufacturer’s website. This sleek compact handheld scanning unit uses GRE’s 20-3290 USB cable in full duplex mode at 6 times the speed of previous scanner models for PC transfer and 8 times of previous radio-to-radio cloning. This unit is comparable to the BCD-396T but generally offers more features at a lower cost.
The new digital powerhouse from GRE! Exceptional digital audio quality, object-oriented programming, signal sweeper and much more.
Brand New in GRE-Sealed Retail Packaging with 1-year GRE Warranty.FEATURES of the GRE PSR-500:
- Digital Triple Trunking Handheld Scanner- Intuitive "Object Oriented" User Interface Design- Powerful and Flexible Scan List Functionality- Menu Driven Programming with Context Sensitive Help- Upgradeable CPU and DSP Firmware- Flexible Free-Form Memory Organization- GRE's Exclusive V-Scanner Technology- Multi-System Trunking- P25 NAC Functionality- Remote Control Capability- Exclusive ALERT LED- Audible alarms- GRE's Exclusive Automatic Adaptive Digital Tracking- GRE's Exclusive Digital AGC- The Best Subaudible Squelch Decoder in the Scanning Industry- 1,800 channels- High Speed PC Interface- Powerful Spectrum Sweeper- Real-time Signal Strength Indicator- Trunking Control Data Output- High Contrast LCD Display- SAME and All Hazards Weather Alerting- SKYWARN Storm Spotter Functionality- Sleek, Compact Case Design with Large Speaker
DETAILED FEATURES of the GRE PSR-500:
1. Frequency RangeVHF Low: 25.00000 - 54.00000 MHzVHF Aircraft: 108.00000 - 136.99166 MHzVHF High: 137.00000 - 174.00000 MHz and 216.00250 - 299.93750 MHzUHF Low/T: 300.00000 - 512.00000 MHzUHF High: 764.00000 - 960.00000 MHz and 1240.00000 - 1300.0000 MHzExcept cellular band: 824 - 848.9875 MHz and 869 - 893.9875 MHzStep: 3.125, 5, 6.25, 7.5, 8.33, 10, 12.5, 25 kHz
2. Intuitive "Object Oriented" User Interface Design - Designed for ease of use, yet powerful enough to satisfy the most sophisticated experts. Common data entry, browsing and control methods are used for non-trunked conventional channels, trunking talkgroups, search configurations and Spectrum Sweeper setups. The radio grows with you - you can start outwith a small, easy to manage configuration, then expand it whenever you need to.
3. The PSR-500 has a Powerful and Flexible Scan List Functionality – Allows you to arrange, group and scan objects according to your preference, with no limit to the number or types of objects in a Scan List, and no limit to the number of Scan Lists an object can be a member of.
4. Menu Driven Programming with Context Sensitive Help - Each menu item provides a few lines of help text that provide assistance with programming and using the scanner.
5. Upgradeable CPU and DSP Firmware - You can easily keep your radio current with software enhancements as they become available with free upgrades from our website!
6. Flexible Free-Form Memory Organization - Memory is assigned as objects are created using a sophisticated internal file management system. You are not constrained to traditional bank/channel scanner memory layouts. No memory is wasted as a result of bank/channel programming constraints. The scanner has sufficient main memory capacity to store over 1,800conventional channels, trunking talkgroups, search configurations and Spectrum Sweeper objects in any combination, providing ample capacity for more sophisticated hobbyists and professionals while keeping the database size manageable for beginners.
7. GRE's Exclusive V-Scanner Technology - The GRE PSR-500 allows you to save complete radio configurations within the radio, for recall into main memory as needed in the field. This is similar to having a laptop computer and programming software available anytime. You can use V-Scanners to store configurations for different geographical areas or usage styles. Twenty-one V-Scanner Folders are provided, each capable of storing over 1,800 objects. Total memory capacity ofmain memory combined with V-Scanners is over 39,600 (1,800+37,800) objects!
8. Multi-System Trunking - Scans most common trunked radio system signaling formats, including Motorola, EDACS Standard, EDACS Narrow, LTR and P25 trunked radio networks. Talkgroup call and individual call monitoring are supported. Supports trunking operation in virtually any land mobile radio band, including 700 MHz and the new Federal 380 MHz band!
9. P25 NAC Functionality - Much like CTCSS and DCS with analog signals, P25 Network Access Code (NAC) is used to provide selective squelch operation on conventional P25 digital channels. GRE's PSR-500 Advanced Digital Scanner will detect the NAC that is being used on a P25 conventional digital channel, and will allow you to program NAC codes to block transmissions that do not have a matching NAC, including analog traffic on the same frequency!
10. Remote Control Capability - Can be used with third party application software to remotely control the scanner from a personal computer
11. Exclusive ALERT LED - Programmable tri-color LED can be configured to illuminate or flash when certain objects are active. Eight user-defined colors and brightness levels can be specified from thousands of possible combinations. Provides visual alerts when certain objects are active, e.g., blue can be used to signal activity on a primary police call, red for fire, etc."
12. Audible alarms - Programmable audible alarms can be configured to sound when certain objects are active. Can be used in conjunction with, or separately from, the ALERT LED described above.
13. The PSR-500 has GRE's Exclusive Automatic Adaptive Digital Tracking - When monitoring Motorola and P25 digital systems, instantly adapts the digital decoder to the digital modulation format of the transmitted signal, then analyzes the digital signal 50 times each second and adapts to any subtle changes caused by multipath or fading. No cumbersome manual adjustments are required.
14. GRE's Exclusive Digital AGC - Instantly compensates for low audio levels that are very common on digital systems. The radio is easier to listen to, and provides you with a more enjoyable scanning experience.
15. The Best Subaudible Squelch Decoder in the Scanning Industry - CTCSS and DCS subaudible squelch coding is processed by the same powerful DSP chip that is used for P25 digital decoding. Provides fast and reliable decoding of subaudible squelch signaling with squelch tail elimination.
16. High Speed PC Interface - Uses GRE's 30-3290 USB cable in full duplex mode at 6 times the speed of previous scanner models for PC transfer and 8 times the speed of previous models for radio-to-radio cloning.
17. Powerful Spectrum Sweeper - Quickly sweeps the scanner's frequency ranges for transmissions from nearby transmitters.
18. Real-time Signal Strength Indicator - Shows relative strength of received signals.
19. Trunking Control Data Output - Streams decoded trunking control data from your PSR-500 to a personal computer for use with popular third party trunking control channel monitoring software. No slicer needed! Also streams NOAA weather radio SAME alert data!
20. High Contrast LCD Display - Provides one row of dedicated icons, and four rows of 16 characters for programming and scanning operations.
21. SAME and All Hazards Weather Alerting - GRE's PSR-500 Advanced Digital Scanner can operate in dedicated SAME weather alerting mode, and alert you to severe weather and other hazards in the specific area(s) that you select, or, the scanner can check your local NOAA weather frequency periodically, even while scanning, and alert you when an All Hazards alert occurs.
22. SKYWARN Storm Spotter Functionality – Provides instant, one button access to frequencies used by storm spotter networks. You can monitor storm conditions as they occur, and become aware of dangerous conditions before the media or emergency management officials are able to announce them to the general public.
23. The GRE PSR-500 has a Sleek, Compact Case Design - Has a Large Speaker for adequate volume in most environments, and is designed for one-handed operation for ease of use.
24. Includes - AC Power Adapter, BNC Antenna, USB PC/IF Data cable and CD Media w/User's Manual.PSR-500 Included AccessoriesIncluded in the boxDC AdapterUSB CABLENon-rechargeablebattery holderAntennaRechargeablebattery holder
Batteries are not included
|Copyright© 1999 - 2013 USFreeads. All rights reserved|
Terms of Service