Diastolic Blood Pressure Advice
A normal adult blood pressure reading is considered to be less than 120 mmHg systolic and 80 mmHg diastolic. It is important to take several measurements. A single high reading does not automatically mean that you don’t have high blood pressure. Keep in mind that a single normal blood pressure reading does not mean that your overall pressure isn’t high.
High Blood Pressure Symptoms
- You may notice blurred vision and headaches.
- You may get dizzy at times but it is typically something that you can handle.
- Your neck may begin to throb for no reason at all.
- Your nausea may be so severe that you feel as though you could pass out from it.
Causes Of High Blood Pressure
- Primary hypertension can be caused for a few simple reasons. Genetics could be the first cause.
- Diabetes and hypertension have a very strong, close relationship.
- If you have kidney disease, insulin resistance, or are overweight you are more prone to have HBP.
Fight High Blood Pressure Naturally
If you want to lower your blood pressure you can begin by starting a specific diet. Your blood pressure will return to the level that it is meant to be at, and you will be less likely to have a heart attack, if you stick to this diet.
Read the Diastolic Blood Pressure here.