This high performance UHF antenna has a higher gain and a smaller beam angle than conventional Yagi antennas. The reflector grids create an improved front to back ratio with shorter construction while the 91 elements truly make it one of the highest gain UHF antennas available. From Antennas Direct.
Click on the product image below for a preview.
91XG Uni-Directional Antenna
Although the 91XG is one of the highest gain UHF antennas made, it is also very directional. If you live more than 60 miles from the transmitters, you must get as much elevation on the antenna as possible. Even with its great gain, it cannot pick up signals blocked by the curvature of the earth.
- Range: 50-70+ Miles
- Wideband coverage of UHF channels 14-69
- High protection, anti-corrosion, anodized silver aluminum construction
- Reflector grids manufactured from welded, hot dipped, zinc-plated steel with plastic coating
- Low wind load
- Snap-lock quick assembly
- Inclinable mast clamp for horizontal or vertical installation
- High performance, integral PCB balun for true signal matching
- Front to back ratio: 28 dBi
- High gain across entire UHF band (UHF channels 14-69)
- Max Gain 16.7 dB
- Dimensions 22" H x 20" W x 93" Deep
- Weight: 6.5 lbs.
- Lifetime Warranty
- Assembly Instructions
Click on the product image above for more information.
91XG Uni-Directional Antenna - Preview