This classified ad has expiredClick here to view current advertisements similar to this one.
Creating your web site can be a quick, cheap and simple process or it can be a laborious, time-consuming, very expensive and frustrating undertaking. It all depends on how much time, money and energy you are willing to put into it.From doing it all by yourself to having it done for you, each option has pros and cons you should consider. These are the three basic website building options:• Do it Yourself
• Hire a Designer, Programmer, or Web Developer
• Purchase a complete Website/eCommerce Package Deal.Let’s talk first about ‘Doing it Yourself’ and ‘Hiring a Designer.’Do it Yourself: Building your own website is usually the least expensive option. On the other hand, the cost of building your own site can become very time consuming when you are new to the game. Also, it could become fairly pricey if you have to buy expensive graphic design programs and HTML editors.Hire a Website Designer: This could easily cost thousands of dollars to create a 2 or 3 page mini site. And, also, there are no guarantees that you will be thrilled with the finished product.Get a Website Package Deal: One website building option that eliminates the need to learn HTML is Site Build It! (SBI!) When you look at all the features that SBI! offers and start doing price comparisons, it’s easy to see you couldn’t possibly buy all the components you need for an internet business site separately for the amount that SBI! sells for. Even if you could arrange domain registration, web hosting, auto-responders, html editors, etc… you still wouldn’t enjoy the benefits of having all those utilities available through a single interface such as SBI!More importantly, you wouldn’t be getting all the site research and analysis features that make SBI! the traffic building, sales generating machine that it is. Plus, to the best of my knowledge, no other package explains in so much detail how to maximize the sales potential of your website as Ken Evoy does in his free book ‘Make Your Site Sell.’The SBI! e-commerce package will serve you well as you grow your business to include your own products. The Package includes…• Domain Name Registration
• Web Site Hosting
• Site Topic Brainstorming and Researching
• Powerful Graphic tools (LogoCreator and NavBar Maker)
• Point and click site-building
• Easy web logging
• Search engine optimization
• Automatic search engine submission and resubmission
• Pay-per-click engine research and mass-bidding
• Traffic statistics and analysis
• Ezine subscription and delivery
• Step-by-step Action Guide
• SBI! Newsletter
• The 4 Traffic Headquarters
• Tips ‘n Techniques
• Link Exchange Assistance
• SBI! E-Goods
Site Build It! is the perfect option for someone who wants to save time and money by buying all the website building necessities in a neatly packaged bundle.Still struggling to complete your home-made website? Urgently go here and have a look at what Site Build It! has to offer. In no other place will you find such a comprehensive treatment on this vital topic.
Download your FREE copy of Ken Evoy's Affiliate Masters Course e-book here.
|Copyright© 1999 - 2013 USFreeads. All rights reserved|
Terms of Service