Free Classifieds
Home | Post Ad | My Account | Help | Affiliate Program | Local Classifieds | Just Viewed | Keyword Alerts
Username:
Password:
Affiliate Program
Post Ad
Enter your zip to find stuff near you
 
 Classifieds > Jewelry & Watches > Miscellaneous JewelryAffiliate Ad (info)
An affiliate ad has been posted by a person or company who markets/sells products for another person or company. The advertiser would usually receive a commission for a sale or lead generated.
- Flag
Click here to flag this ad for review or to report a problem

Thailand Gold Jewelry

Item ID#:2168297Location:
Unlisted
Seller ID#:413864 Views:
10660
Price:$UnspecifiedExpires:expired

This classified ad has expired

Click here to view current advertisements similar to this one.




Thailand Gold Jewelry


Thailand Gold Jewelry items added often- Click Here for the latest...-







4 Seasons 18K Gold Bracelet from Thailand


Click title/picture for details.
offer US $2,800.00

4 Seasons

18k Gold Bracelet

69 Grams

From Thailand

Purchased New, Never Worn

Had this tested and is 18k-19k






22kt 22k solid gold Thailand pendant 3.8gr Mint


Click title/picture for details.
offer US $147.00

Worn a few times but in Mint condition. 22kt (clearly stamped on back) solid gold filigree flower pendant approx 26mm in length including bale with weight of 3.8 gr.






Vintage 14K Yellow Gold Thai Ruby Diamond Flower Ring


Click title/picture for details.
offer US $399.00

This beautiful ring is made from 14K yellow gold and set with Thai ruby and small Indian diamonds. The stones together make a beautiful flower centerpiece.
Specifications:

Metal: 14K Yellow Gold (Stamped)

Main Stone: Ruby - 5 x 4mm (approximately 0.65ct.)

Accent Stone: Diamond - 6 Indian single-cut diamonds, approximately 0.02ct each (0.12ct total). Estimated to be near colorless, G, VS.

Face Measurement: 19 x 19mm (Measurement of the wide part of the face of the ring) and 10 x 8mm (Measurement of the center oval, with ruby and diamonds)

Rise Above Finger: 7mm (to the top of the ruby)

Band Width: 2mm

Total Ring Weight: 3.2g

Ring Size: 7.5

Sizable?: Yes

Marks: 14K, Small Triangle

Estimated Time Period: Vintage

Additional Information:

Packaged in an elegant gift box.





22 KT,SOLID GOLD,BAHT GOLD FROM THAILAND,17 GRAMS


Click title/picture for details.
offer US $1,299.00

THIS IS A REAL NICE SOLID GOLD CHAIN FOR A WAOMAN THIS IS GORGEOUS CHAIN FROM THAILAND WEIGHT IS 17 GRAMS ,THAI GOLD IS ANYWHERE BETEEWN 22 KT GOLD TOO 24 KT




23K Solid Thai Baht Gold Necklace Chain 17" (Two Baht)


Click title/picture for details.
offer US $1,326.25

Beautiful, brand new, genuine solid Thai Baht gold (96.5% purity) diamond cut chain. This two-baht chain weighs over 30 grams and is made of solid 23K gold.

Length: 17 inches

I have many other styles and lengths in-stock.


Condition: Brand NEW


What is Thai Baht Gold?

Gold has a very deep meaning for many Thais, more than just being a precious metal for making coins, rings, necklaces, bracelets and other jewelry. Thailand's former name was "Siam" which means "gold" in Sanskrit. In ancient times, the Chinese used to call the area, "Jin Lin," which means "peninsula of gold." Gold is also often mentioned in important Thai Buddhist literature where Buddha was described as having a skin of gold. Gold is also used in Buddha images and other religious objects. Gold jewelry provides financial security to many Thais in case of difficult times since the gold can be pledged until the family's economic situation improves.

Gold Purity and Appearance

Thai Baht gold jewelry must have a purity of at least 96.5% gold, which is equivalent to over 23 karat. The remaining 3.5% is an alloy of silver and bronze. Thai gold has an intense yellow color due to its high purity.

Unit of Mass

The baht is also a unit of weight for gold, commonly used by jewelers and goldsmiths in Thailand. One baht = 15.16 grams. Since the standard purity of Thai gold is 96.5%, the actual gold content in one baht is 15.16 0.965 = 14.63 grams, or 0.47 troy ounce.

Sukhothai and Petchburi Styles

There are two major styles of classic Thai Baht gold jewelry; Sukhothai and Petchburi. The most common form is Petchburi which is recognized by its classic forms and does not have any material other than gold. Sukhothai style is recognized by the black and red enamel used its very ornate patterned beads. Thai gold is a great investment that can be worn and appreciated as well.



-
More ...



See Coins and Numismatic Collectibles at extrafinecoins.com/Coins-Sales-Auctions


OR

Leave a question or comment about
Thailand Gold Jewelry

Share
My Account
Post Ad
Local Classifieds
Help Topics
Copyright© 1999 - 2015 USFreeads. All rights reserved
Please read our Terms of service & Privacy Policy

Contact Us
Privacy Policy
Terms of Service
0

psvRAkvHBARtkB
9/3/2015 3:02:15 AM UTC