“How to manage your staff
for best results”
Your employees are one of
your most important assets.
As such, you need to motivate and reward them to
ensure you maximize employee retention and
encourage performance improvement.
Measuring the productivity of the individual is
the only way to ensure survival of the team.
- Statistics are not new…
- Graphs are not new…
- Graphs tell you a story today…
- Showing a person his results on a graph…
- How does a graph motivate a team…
From: The Desk of Kevin Ginbey
Subject: Increase Productivity. Have everybody WIN!
I am not going to go into all the management issues you have, although I am aware of one of the biggest issues I’ve come across in my time as a Management Consultant is measuring an employee’s results or production.
A question I have asked for years…
Q) How do you monitor staff productivity?
A) “I don’t know”, “By looking at what they do”
Q) How does that work for you?
A) “OK, I guess!”
In talking to various happy and productive employees, I discovered how they measure or pace themselves.
It’s actually quite amazing what you can pick up when you talk to the right people in an organisation.
Take a look at management – everyone has to manage something in their lives or they wind up totally defeated and suppressed.
Management normally demands his/her staff to manage their area, or in other words be in control of their space and take ownership of their area.
Measuring individual production or performance is not new — it’s been around for years, even a century or two really.
Let’s take a look at sport.
Sports have scoreboards, what for?
In some sports they talk about an individual’s achievements (Statistics).
OK! So what is the scoreboard in any business or remunerative activity?
That’s it! The results…
The results are there or not on the scoreboard.
What is the scoreboard for a business? The Profit and Loss statement!
You have profits or you don’t, it’s that simple…
You expand or you contract, it’s one or the other…
Nothing stays the same for long…
People are not all the same.
There are people who work and enjoy their work, they are proud of their achievements and there are others whose whole day is spent trying to get out of giving a fair days work for a fair days pay.
As a result of over 20 years in the field as a Management Consultant to Small to Medium Business owners, I have researched methods to measure the productivity of most positions in an organisation, from office administration through to most technical areas and, of course, the easiest to monitor “Sales”. Even when it came to managers we achieved workable results.
So what is the solution?
The Business Advantage Software:
The “Win-Win” Staff Incentive Program
A Visual Productivity System
Are you looking to?
- Increase income.
- Increase profits. (bottom line)
- Increase productivity.
- Cut costs.
- Speed up expansion.
- Provide an effective management tool.
- Retain good staff. (Increase staff loyalty.)
- Make the workplace more fun.
How does the Win-Win Staff Incentive Program work?
- Our program will generate a visual report of all staff’s weekly job performance, and provide various options of rewarding staff for their improved performance.
- The system works because it becomes an exciting game for each staff member to expand his production each week more than the previous weeks. This leads to an ever expanding company. Each staff member is constantly creating more productive activities to increase his or her weekly statistic.
- The major advantage for both staff and management is everyone knows exactly what their role is, how to measure it and exactly what to do to expand it. Staff become more personally involved in their role and take the added responsibility to expand their area. This leads to job satisfaction and more production. This is a staff incentive program that actually works and does increase productivity. Management wins and so do the staff.
All staff’s productivity need to be recognised and rewarded.
- Technical Staff
Your employees are your business’s most important assets. As such, you need to motivate and reward them to ensure you maximize employee retention and encourage performance improvement.
By doing this, you’ll not only have happy and motivated employees, you will be happy with your bottom line.
Public Relations can be effective in a number of ways. Having happy staff is one of the best. One of the best ways to maintain a happy workforce is to offer something which they get excited about. It may or may not be more money. Whatever makes them feel they are winning; this is called the X-factor. When they win; you win. It is always a WIN-WIN situation.
The word will get out about your initiatives and your commitment to your employees via your incentive program. The cost associated with employee turnover is greatly reduced.
The software generates a simple weekly staff report which provides people with the information they need to put their X-Factor to work and bring about the results they set for themselves to attain their job satisfaction.
- Provides motivation for an employee to improve performance on a weekly basis.
- Increases employee’s productivity through work satisfaction.
- Shows an employee the company’s loyalty to him or her.
- Increased profits.
- Creates a fun and exciting workplace for ALL staff and management.
- And much more….
Sounds too good to be true.
These are just some of the testimonial we have received from satisfied and happy clients:
The Leader Board hit the Notice Board and it was up for all to see.
Slowly but surely the other members of the team started to catch on and all members started playing the game of producing more and more, week after week.
M. King (Townview)
By using statistics for the different aspects of the business it has helped me keep control of what is happening with my business.
J Witt (Cleancar)
After implementing the EMG staff incentive program, it now gives me a clear picture as to how productive my staff really are, apart from that I have noticed that the incentive bonuses do increase productivity and staff morale.
I would like to thank the EMG team for their current and ongoing support.
J Mathews (G.M. Wholesale & Trade)
Results are what counts! Check these out!
What’s it worth?
When you can have a piece of software that will:
- Track your company results each week
- Track each employees results weekly
- Provide a weekly report to each employee (“Communication” solves all problems)
- Provide for a fair incentive game based on points
- Provide a fair and just system to reward producers
- Allows the game to be run over 4 quarters each year
- It has no limits to number of statistics to measure
- Gives you more control over your business and more…
How much would you pay to increase your company productivity by 10% over the next 3 months?
How much would you pay to increase your company productivity by 30% and maybe more over the next 3 to 6 months?
Would you be prepared to share this increase with your entire staff based on their measured production?
How much would you pay for this knowledge and the software to record it all?
Yes it’s really priceless.
When something works it’s always a good decision. I’m so confident in our product and backup support, I am prepared to provide a Risk Free 60 day Unconditional Guarantee, if you are not completely satisfied with the software “Business Advantage” we will gladly refund your money.
Only $649.00 . $325.00 AUD
INSTANT DOWNLOAD-CLICK ON LINK BELOW