How To Get Free First Class Upgrades
Reviewed and Endorsed by the "Finding the Cheapest Airfare" Blog
Now you can fly First Class and Business Class
12 months a year (even during a recession)
How would you like to:
- Get Free First and Business Class Upgrades. ANYONE can fly at the front of the plane now. This guide provides a step-by-step guide so you can finally afford the luxury you deserve!
- Avoid Queues Forever! Forget long lines at check-in. Speed through Security and be the first to board the aircraft. First and Business Class passengers are IMPORTANT to the airlines and are treated like VIPs. You won’t have to wait with the rest of the crowds in future.
- Relax in the Luxury of Airline Lounges. Don’t wait around in uncomfortable, crowded airports. Relax in the comfort of the exclusive Airline Lounges. Free food and drink (yes even Cocktails and Champagne) is just the start. Many have showers and even Spas. Free wi-fi, games, magazines and even a hair-cut are all offered to premium passengers.
- Stretch out and Enjoy Flying. Forget cramped cabins, take time to enjoy flying finally. You can stretch out, often convert your seat into a fully flat bed to take a snooze. Relax with the latest movies on your free noise-cancelling headphones or how about and on-board massage? It’s all possible when you find out how to fly up front for less.
- Dine in style in the Skies. Don’t like “Chicken or Fish”? No problem! Because First and Business Class passengers have plenty of choices for their free meals. How does Lobster Thermidor sound? Maybe you prefer a char-grilled steak or Fillet-Mignon. Washed down with a glass of Champagne of course.
- Arrive Rejuvenated and Refreshed. As among the first people off the plane you will breeze through immigration and customs lines to the waiting arrivals lounge where you can choose to freshen up. The whole experience of Premium travel allows you to arrive refreshed and ready to start your vacation or business trip. Forget jet-lag, make the most of your time away.