The CS 6000 computerized sewing machine comes fully loaded with 100 stitch functions, seven styles of one-step, auto-size buttonholes, and plenty of accessories to meet any sewing demand. From Overstock.
Click on the product image below for a preview.
Brother CS 6000 Computerized Sewing Machine (Refurb)
- 60 pre-programmed stitches which perform 100 different stitch functions including utility, decorative, heirloom and quilting
- LCD screen with computerized stitch selection
- Seven styles of one-step, auto-size buttonholes
- Super-wide 7-mm zigzag and decorative stitches
- Automatic needle threading
- Built-in thread cutter
- Variable needle position
- Fast, automatic bobbin winding
- One-step bobbin replacement with quick set drop-in bobbin
- One-touch start/stop/reverse operations
- Operates with or without foot control
- Drop feed for free-motion quilting
- Free arm/flatbed convertible sewing surface
- Accessories for zipper insertion, darning, twin-needle stitching and button sewing
- Built-in accessory storage
- Electronic speed adjustment
- Quick change presser feet
- Stitch width and length control
- Adjustable thread tension control
- Safety power and light switch
- Lightweight build weighs only 10 pounds
- Built-in handle for portability
- Instruction book in English and Spanish
This high-quality item has been factory reconditioned.
Click on the product image above for more information.
Brother CS 6000 Computerized Sewing Machine (Refurb) - Preview