|13 days from $2299*|
|Although Vietnam's history dates back close to 2,700 years, the country is still emerging as one of highlights of Southeast Asia—and it's easy to see why. The vast natural beauty is inspiring and calming. The deep-rooted culture is captivating and enthralling. The markets abound with regional delicacies, great bargains and the opportunity to chat with the locals. Come explore the best of Vietnam, north to south, with Friendly Planet Travel at incredible, unbeatable prices!|
* Lowest prices available at time of sending. Some tour prices reflect an early booking discount on select dates. Prices do not include Additional Taxes, Fees & September 11th Security Fee.
- Round-trip flights from LAX†
- All ground transfers and intra-Vietnam travel
- First-class and deluxe hotel accommodations
- Private outside cabin aboard the Emeraude cruise along the Halong Bay
- 21 bountiful meals
- Sightseeing with a local, English-speaking guide
† Flights from New York (JFK) may be available for slightly more. Call us for details.